Chapter 66 New Boston and Claire

*New Boston, 5 minutes later*
A protal opens and the four come out of the portal.

"New Boston. Ehh! I expected to be a bit more pleasent." Killer Frost states.

"No worry. We won't be sticking around much longer. We find the girl and bring her back to the master. Easy as pie. So, should we split up?" Reverb asks as he fixes his leather jacket.

"Frosty and I we go together as always. You can take dagger girl." Deathstorm says.

"This dagger will be in your chest if you call me that again." Cicada says.

"Alright. That's enough. We're wasting time now. Let's get moving." Reverb says as he walks away.

Cicada follows him.

"So. Fire and Ice on the buildings?" Killer Frost asks.

"Yep." Deathstorm smirks.

*Mall*
Claire and Adrion walk out the mall.

"Happy on what you got?" Adrion asks.

"Yep." Clarie giggles.

Cicada and Reverb were standing by a tree, watching them.

"That's her right?" Cicada asks.

Claire and Adrion look at the two people as they pass by

"Oh yeah. Wonder how is Killer Frost and Deathstorm doing." Reverb asks.

*EXPLOSION*
The two look to see buildings on fire.

"Seems like they are having fun." Cicada says.

"Guess that's our cue." Reverb says.

The two follow Claire and Adrion. Claire turns around and sees the two people behind them.

"Adrion. I think we're being followed." Claire says as she looks at him.

"Run!" Adrion shouts as the two run.

"A chase?" Reverb looks at Cicada.

"Sure. Why not?" Cicada shrugs.

Cicada runs after them. Reverb makes a portal and enters. The portal closes.

*Town*
The citizens were running away from the fireballs and icicles. The authorities get out of the cars and see Killer Frost and Deathstorm.

"Here. Have some ice!" Killer Frost says as she fires an ice beam.

A few authorities get frozen. Deathstorm creates a fire tornado. The authorities begin to run away from the fire tornado.

"I don't think so." Deathstorm says.

The fire tornado picks up speed. The authorities along with some civilians get sucked into the fire tornado. They scream in pain as their skin begins to melt.