Chapter 95 The Challenge Promised/Slots Filled

Countdown: 35 days until GRASS attacks.
*Grass Hideout*
Ms.Bowkin was watching the camera feeds. It shows that the pass 10 days were training occurring in Wellston.

"It's good that they are trying to get stronger." Ms.Bowkin smiles. "At least hopefully it won't be boring."

"Mother." Cynthia calls.

Ms.Bowkin looks at Cynthia to see both of her eyes glowing.

"Otto managed to fix the problem." Cynthia smiles.

"Did he now? Let me guess. He used Mia and John's DNA in order for both of your abilities to not be canceling each out." Ms.Bowkin states.

"That's right. Although, he couldn't give me Mia's 'Aura Creation' ability. It was confusing him." Cynthia says.

"No matter. Even if we can't get that ability, we'll just have to get rid of the one who wields it." Ms.Bowkin says.

Cynthia looks surprised. "You really gonna plan on killing her? I thought you wanted to experiment on her?"

"I did. At that time. But after witnessing her overwhelming strength and seeing that she was able to defeat both the leader of the group sent by team darkness and that boy with 'Vector Manipulation'. She has become so dangerous that my ability won't be able to suppress her level." Ms.Bowkin says.

"Do I have a chance?" Cynthia asks.

"Of course sweety. After all, you are my successor. Having both 'Aura Manipulation' and 'Aura Suppressor' will give you a big advantage against your siblings and their friends." Ms.Bowkin smiles.

Cynthia smiles. "Alright mom." She walks away. 'If this fails, I'll have to get stronger.'

Ms.Bowkin looks at the camera feeds.

*Wellston Gate*
"Ten days flew by quickly." Mia says.

A/N: No duh! I'm too lazy to write something plain and boring.

"I know. But you'll see us before the invasion. Maybe all of you should come to LA Resident Academy to check it out. And maybe have a turf war." Kierstan says.

"I wouldn't mind." Arlo says.

"But not just any turf war." Aaliyah smirks.

Arlo raises an eyebrow.

"If we all make out of this alive. Let's have a ultimate turf war." Denise says.

"Ultimate Turf War?" they question.

"You see. Unlike normal turf war, they way we do it at LA Resident Academy is a ultimate turf war. Some of the other schools agreed to test their strengths and prove they have the superior students." Denise says.

"And the principal created three different types of Turf War matches." Rizor says.

"The first one is the normal 'easy level' turf war. Which the King, Queen, Jack and Healer of the two schools meet up." Samantha.

"The second is the 'medium level' turf war which some call a super turf war. This consists of a King, Queen, Jack, Ace, Joker and Healer. It's up to the royals to choose who is the Joker and Ace even though it isn't really a royal position." Rias says.

"And the third is the 'hard level' turf war which we call the ultimate turf war. Unlike the previous two, the healer also has to battle. And in case you are wondering, there will be a set of students with healing capabilities to tend to our wounds." Ravel says.

"Now I'm interested." Arlo smiles.

"I never knew that was an actually thing." John says.

"Well, normally it's our academy that wants to choose these kinds of turf war levels. Most of the challenges are normal turf wars. Some is the super turf wars. Rarely any ultimate turf wars." Elida says.