Chapter 11 Bad Temper

A/N: I'm still trying. I'm doing my best to make this work .-.

Oliva and Mia where walking down the halls.

"Where's John? It's too dangerous for him to be alone." Mia says.

"Hopefully nothing bad has happened to him." Oliva replies.

John gets slammed to the wall.

"Augh!"

"Really, that's it?" Meili questions.

"Well, what do you expect? He's a cripple after all." Ventus responds.

"Yea but that was a bit too underwhelming! I mean, he didn't even get to fight back." Meili

"Eh whatever, let's go. We're do-" Ventus gets interrupted as Mia punches him to the floor.

"Ventus!" Meili yells. She looks to see Oliva and Mia. "You b-" gets cut off by Oliva punching her in the face.

"Grr! What's your deal?" Ventus asks.

"You hurt my brother, you bastard!" Mia says.

"You're the cripple brother? Ha! You got a lot of nerve to hit me. I suppose I can toy with-!" Ventus notices Mia eye is glowing but not the other. "Y-Your eye? Only one-" he gets kicked in the face.

"You bitches are gonna pay!" Meili says.

"No bitch. You are. This is what you get for harming my boyfriend!" Oliva states as she activates her ability.

Oliva shoots lighting at Meili.

"GAHHH!"

Oliva charges at Meili and slams her to the floor. Mia grabs Ventus by the shirt and headbutts him. Oliva and Mia grab the duo and slam them to the wall and punches their faces five times. John just watches.

"Next time, we wont be forgiving." Mia says. She looks at Oliva and she nods.

Oliva and Mia throw Meili and Ventus out the window.

"John, let me heal you." Mia rushes toward John. Mia's other eye glows and begins to heal him.

"Thanks sis." John says. "I should check to see if-!" he stops talking after taking out his phone. He sees it cracked and slams it to the floor. "SON OF A BITCH!" he yells out.

Mia continues to heal him and looks at the broken phone.

"Those bastards have a lot of nerve to do that." Oliva says.

Mia finishes healing John. He gets up. "Those two are gonna pay."

Oliva hugs John. "No need to worry about those losers. Me and Mia already beat them so there's no point in fighting them. Come on, let's just go. Ask your dad to send some money for a new phone." Oliva says.

John holds Oliva and sighs. "Alright. Thanks for that babe." John smiles.

"Me and Oliva promised Sera to protect you and we'll keep our promise!" Mia says cheerfully.

John smiles and pats her head.

Oliva looks at John patting Mia. "Hey! I wanna be loved too, you know." Oliva pouts.

John tries to hold his laugh as he pats Oliva's head.

*Later*
John walks down the hallway looking at the papers. He gets pushed and drops his papers.

"Hey cripple! Get out of the way." one of the students say.

"That was funny."

"Serves him right."

"Ew, he's so gross."

"What a loser."

John gets annoyed and begins to pick his papers. Byke and Remi are walking down the hallway. Remi notices John and decides to help him. Oliva and Mia see John picking up his papers from the floor and notice a pink hair girl heading towards him.

"Hey, are you okay?" Remi asks as she picks up some of the papers.

"Here" as she hands it towards John.

John begins to hallucinate a green haired girl. "Let me help you."

John smacks Remi hand away "Get away from me, you bitch!"

Mia and Oliva rush towards them. John realizes what he did. Remi rubs her hand while looking at John.

"Uh, I-I'm.. sorry-!" noticing a beam heading towards him.

The beam heads straight towards John but is deflected back by Mia. Blyke looks surprised and the beam hits Blyke.

"Gah!" Blyke falls to the floor.

"Blyke!" Remi rushes towards him.

Remi helps Blyke get up. The two look to see Oliva and Mia protecting John.

"M-Mia? What are you doing?" Blyke asks.

"Was it necessary to fire a energy beam at my brother's HEAD!" Mia says.

Blyke and Remi flinch. Oliva activates her ability and freezes the students in the hallway expect, herself, Mia, John, Blyke and Remi.

"What's going on?"

"What's the meaning of this?"

"Hey! Stop this!"

Remi and Blyke look surprised.

"Mia, your brother smacked Remi. Give me a reason why I shouldn't-!" Blyke gets cut off as a icicle forms under his throat.

"Shut it. John, what happened?" Oliva asks.

"I don't know what happened. I mistook her for someone else" John responds.

Mia and Oliva realize what John meant.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" Blyke growls.

The icicle gets close to the point where the tip pokes Blyke throat.

"Shut up." Oliva demands.

"Blyke, my brother is having a bad day. So I suggest that you don't pull something like that again. John, apologize the girl." Mia asks.

"I-I'm sorry" John says.

"Thanks for apologizing." Remi says.

"Leave." Mia asks.

"Blyke." Remi grabs Blyke's arm. "Let's go. I don't think you would want to mess with them." Remi says.

Blyke glares at John. He suddenly sees Oliva glaring at him. He looks at Mia giving a death stare that scares him.

"Alright fine." Blyke says.

"Can you unfreezes the other students?" Remi asks.

"No." Oliva responds, helping John up.

"Let's go Mia." John says.

The three walk away. Blyke and Remi look at the three, feeling scared for some reason.