Chapter 136 Ultimate Turf Wars

LA Resident Academy V.S Wellston

Wellston Royals:
Ace: Mia
Joker: John
Heart: Oliva
Spade: Seraphina
Club: Isen
Diamond: Cecile
King: Arlo
Queen: Remi
Jack: Blyke
Healer: Elaine

LA Resident Academy Royals:
Ace: Aaliyah
Joker: Daejion
Heart: Kierstan
Spade: Daisy
Club: Yaszelyn
Diamond: Bryanna
King: Ameer
Queen: Elida
Jack: Genesis
Healer: Josseline

*LA Resident Academy, Training Field, 12pm*
"Ladies and Gentlemen! Today! We have a challenge! To the right are Wellston's royals!" Warlen says.

People begin to cheer and clap.

"And to the left is Los Angeles Resident Academy's royals!" Warlen says.

People begin to cheer and clap.

"Now as you all may know. The academy rarely has any school choose the ultimate turf war challenge out of fear, low on numbers of strong students or don't want to ruin their school reputation. But the challengers here are one of the many people that fought against Grass during the invasion and lived." Warlen states.

People begin to clap for them. Wellston's group looked nervous from the people clapping and cheering.

"For those who are new, don't know about how the rules go or have questions. Allow me to explain." Warlen says.

Everyone begin to look at the screen turning on.

"In a ultimate turf war challenge. All royal positions and the positions that are filled in are too fight. Healers as well. Next, you can choose who to fight who. It can be healer vs healer. Healer vs Jack. Joker vs Ace. Spade vs Club. King vs Queen. Whichever the group chooses. As for battles, it can be the simple one-on-one, three-on-three, two-on-two, four-on-four, five-on-five. And there are cases where some choose to fight more opponents. Examples are; three-on-six, two-on-five, one-on-three, one-on-seven, four-on-ten. Mix and match if you will. Healers may be too injured to heal their teammates. Which is why we have a group of healers ready in place." Warlen says.

Denise, Asia, Lenode, Vext, Karthy & Mrs.Petal are shown sitting on the bench. Doc and Leilah are seen with a table full of tonics and med kits.

"Now, when a fight ends, the winner can choose to continue or switch. They will not be counted as a resign unless said otherwise. They can choose to have a teammate if they believe their opponent is too much. Varies on the opponent." Warlen says.

The groups listen carefully.

"And for those who are wonder why this is being broadcast. Allow me to explain. The news about Wellston and LA Resident Academy taking part against the GRASS invasion are having a ultimate turf war challenge has brought many interests. For safety, security has been placed around the island." Warlen says.

Security guards are looking around and walking in pairs of three. Some of the students have their abilities activated. one in a group four. Students are walking around the academy. The student council observe the security cameras. The cafeteria workers are checking the food and drinks. Some students that have abilities with capability of some sort of flight are looking around in the sky.

"Would the principal of Wellston High like to say a few words?" Warlen asks.

Vaughn stands up and walks up to the stage. Warlen and Vaughn shake hands. Warlen steps back. Vaughn clears his throat.

"Hello everyone. I am honored to be here and my fellow students to represent Wellston. With the threat of Grass over. We can finally be at ease for the most part. I wish all the students who are here to have the best of luck. Thank you." Vaughn says.