Chapter 4 Turf Wars!

After taking the train, we head to turf wars.

Mia sees four people. 'Guess these four are the one who challenged Arlo to Turf Wars.'

"Look who finally showed up. Wellston." the brown hair boy says.

"Ah, Broven. It's been a while! How've you been." Arlo says.

"Cut the crap, Arlo! You're the one who challenged us!" Broven says.

'Ooooo Seraphina looks mad!' Mia thinks as she looks at Seraphina, glaring at Arlo.

"Oops, my bad." Arlo says as he walks toward Broven, who also walks towards Arlo.

They meet in the middle.

"So what are you planning? Wellston has no need to instigate a Turf War." Broven states.

'Arlo, does this have to do something about their team? Gosh! Why are you so hung up in proving your strength?' Mia rolls her eyes.

"I heard you guys just recruited a new Queen. And, word is you haven't lost with her on your roster yet. I wanted the chance to see her in action." Arlo says.

'Of course that was the reason. Showing off so that you can somehow bring Seraphina back to the roster.' Mia sighs.

"So how do you want to settle this? One-on-one or three-on-three?" Broven asks.

"One-on-one." Arlo answers.

"Looks like you've switched your team as well. Who's the new girl?" Broven asks.

"Oh you mean Seraphina? She's actually a returning veteran!" Arlo answers.

'So Seraphina was part of Wellston team. Guess she made the right choice to leave, seeing how that ass over there is trying to pull her back' Mia smiles. 'I wonder why the brown hair boy looks so nervous?'

"So, who's the other girl?" Broven asks.

Arlo looks at Mia. "Oh her, she's just a spectator. Nothing important."

Mia winks at Broven. Broven looks surprised.

"Alright, let's get started." Arlo says.

'As blue hair bitch Elaine announces the fight between the two jacks of the schools. The red hair guy against the teal boy from the other school.' Mia watches carefully.

The fight between the two jacks begins, Mia just smiles. She looks how they fight and what moves the use. The jack of Wellston manages to think quickly and retaliates. The jack of Wellston appears in front of the jack of Agwin, creating a huge red beam.

"Stop!" Broven yells. "This match is yours."

'Oh boy, that was a good call. That guy is smart to call back his jack. Next is the sliver hair girl. Not bad looking, so I wonder what's her ability.' Mia looks curious.

The silver hair girl readies herself. The jack of Wellston attacks the queen of Agwin. The queen of Agwin makes quick work of the jack, hurting him.

'Is this guy for real? Does he not want to call back the red hair back?'

The spider legs close in on the jack of Wellston.

"Stop!" Seraphina demands.

They all look at her.

"There's no point in continuing. This match is yours." Seraphina says. "Elaine." she calls.

"Ah yes!" Elaine replies as she is looking shook.

"Take her of-" Seraphina gets interrupted.

"Hey!" Mia shouts.

Seraphina and Elaine see Mia running towards Blyke and begins to heal him. Blyke looks surprised on how he's healed quick. Blyke gets up.