Chapter 56 The Guys

*Turf Wars Ground*
John, Blyke, Isen and Arlo get off the train and head to the turf wars ground.

"So, what do we plan on doing during the training? Practice what Mia told us? Doing some team effort?" Isen asks.

"Mostly what Mia told us. I believe it would be a good start." Arlo replies.

"Yeah, he's right. We might need it." Blyke says.

"Do what you can. I'll focus on reaching Mia's level." John says.

"Hey, how is she stronger than you?" Isen asks. "The two of you are twins."

"She just had more time to understand auras. Plus, she has a second ability, I don't." John replies.

The guys didn't decide to push it futher as it would be trouble. As they walk futher from the station, John motions them stop.

"What is it?" Arlo asks.

John points ahead. The guys begin to activate their abilities. John copies the three abilities.

A/N: These are not my characters! They belong to Arrow! But they will be used as a part of Grass!

Two indiviuals stand a couple of yards away from the guys.

"Holy shit! You see those weapons?!" Isen says in shock.

"No shit! We can see it dumbass." Blyke responds.

"Shut it! We have to stay focus." Arlo says.

The two indiviuals begin to approach the guys.

"Get ready." John says.

The two indiviuals stop a few feet away.

"What's wrong kids? Scared?" the person says.

"Why would we be?" John asks.

"Because we can see it in your eyes. Like you know it's the last day you'll ever live. Do you have something to wish before you die?" the other person says.

"Hmph! Says the people behind the masks." Arlo says.

"Such a cocky tone there boy. Better be careful. We are the real deal." the person says.

"So what do we call you?" Isen says.

"You can call me Deathstroke." Deathstroke says.

"I am Prometheus." Prometheus responds.

"You two work for Grass?" John asks.

The two nod.

"Great! Why are you here? I thought everyone had time before the attack begins." Arlo states.

"You do. But the master has interest with the boy in front. We are here to see what makes you so interesting. Come and show us why you are the deal." Deathstroke says.