Chapter 64 Mother?

*Unknown Location, 10 minutes later*
Doc Ock, Mysterio, Green Goblin and Hobgoblin return.

"Where are Rhino and Lizard?" Ms.Bowkin asks without even looking at the four.

"Captured ma'am. Three kids appeared right before we were able to take the three members of the darkness." Doc Ock replies.

"I hope you have something for me to least be happy about. Because.... if you don't.." Ms.Bowkin trails off.

A/N: Hold up? Yugioh now? Yes

A/N: Hold up? Yugioh now? Yes... you'll see later on.

The four look up and look shocked.

"You'll die where you stand. I do believe you wouldn't want that." Ms.Bowkin states.

"You can't be serious!" Hobgoblin pleads.

"Have I ever joked?" Ms.Bowkin asks.

"No but-" Hobgoblin says before getting cut off.

"Then shut up." Ms.Bowkin says.

"M-Ma'am, I have collected blood samples from the Wellston students that were fighting the members of the darkness. Is that something?" Doc Ock asks.

The chair turns around and Ms.Bowkin looks at the four. "Are you serious? Because i don't have time for lies and fake promises."

"I-I'll show you." Doc Ock says.

The mechanical arms sides open vials with blood in them. Ms.Bowkin sees nine vials.

"Hmmm. Bring them to me." Ms.Bowkin says as she taps on the table.

Doc Ock moves closer to the table with fear. He grabs the vials and place them in a vial holder. Doc ock backs away. Ms.Bowkin grabs one of the vials and places it to the machine next to her.

Machine Voice(female): Analyzing.... Blood sample acquired. Processing...... Name found. Elanie. Elite-tier. Ability: Heal. Level: 4.2.

"So she is the weakest one. Let's try another." Ms.Bowkin smiles.

Her daughter walks up to her mother. "Mom? Why is the machine activated?" she points up.

"So that the four don't try to make a move without permission. I want to see if these blood samples are indeed Wellston's strongest students." Ms.Bowkin says as she places the vial into the machine.

Machine Voice(female): Analyzing.... Blood sample acquired. Processing...... Name found. John Doe. God-tier. Ability: Aura Manipulation. Level: 8.3. Records of New Boston has indictated John to have violent/agressive tendicious. Father is William H. Doe who is a cripple of level 1.0.

Ms.Bowkin widen her eyes. "Computer! Show me the pictures of them at ONCE!"

The five look surprised.

'Aura Manipulation? Why does he have the same ability as mine?' the female says.

Computer Voice(female): Processing.... Images found.