Chapter 41 Informed 3

*Unknown Location*
August was finishing designing his suit. He phews after looking at his suit.

"Looking good." he says.

He feels a breeze as white lightning stops behind him. A metal suit stands behind him.

"Ahhh. What brings you here?" August asks.

"The master has giving you a promotion. You will now be a commander in the attack." Savitar says.

"Is that right?" August asks.

"Indeed. With Eobard, Hunter and Edward dead, you will be taking the commander position." Savitar states.

"Then I will do my absolute best in the field. Is that all?" August asks.

"It is." Savitar says as he speeds off.

A woman throws knives at the targets. White lightning stops behind her. The woman turns to see Savitar.

"Savitar. What brings you here?" the woman asks.

Savitar extends his arm and opens his hand to reveal the dagger. The woman widens her eyes.

"Your father died in the attack with EMBER. The master wishes to give you this. Also, with your father dead, you will be taking his place as commander." Savitar says.

The woman slowly walks towards Savitar and grabs the dagger. She examines it and hugs it close to her chest.

"Where's my father's body?" the woman asks.

"I didn't retrieve the body. I only took the weapons left behind. I have already inform the master about this." Savitar says.

"I see. Well it is expected. We knew what we would get ourselves into. I assume it was destroy all the evidence left behind?" the woman asks.

"Yes." Savitar responds.

"Very well. I will accept this and my father's position." the woman says.

"Understood." Savitar says as he speeds off.

Savitar runs toward his masters office. He stops a few feet away from his master's office.

"I have delivered the message. August and Grace have got the word about their positions." Savitar says.

"Good. We will have a meeting soon. Let everyone know." the woman says.

"Understood." Savitar says as he speeds off.
.
.
.

*Wellston High, Empty Classroom*
"And you think we can find their base before the three months?" Remi asks.

"Even if we did, it's too dangerous. So far, we have read their abilities and seen their levels. If they have more people like that on their side, they'll tear us apart." Arlo states.

"But we can't sit around and do nothing!" Remi states.

"Remi, these people aren't EMBER. They are willing to show themselves without hesitation. They are willing to tell people what they are planning to do." Blyke says.

Remi looks disappointed.

"Ummm.. Should I continue?" Elanie asks.

"Yes." Arlo replies.

"Okay." Elanie says as she scrolls down.

" Elanie says as she scrolls down