Chapter 1 Mall

After explaining everything to Oliva and Mia about Seraphina and how they met. Oliva and Mia inform Seraphina about their past. John asks his sister and girlfriend to come to his room for a quick talk, leaving Seraphina alone.

"Mia, Oliva, there's something you should know" John says as he sits on his bed.

Oliva sits next to John and holds his cheek. "What is it?"

"Since you two are gonna be going to Wellston, I should let you know that I'm playing 'Cripple'." John says.

Oliva and Mia look surprised. John sighs as he continues to talk.

"Look, Seraphina doesn't know about this but I want to keep it from her, for now." John adds.

"John, are you scared that she might leave you?" Mia states.

John doesn't say anything.

"Okay, we'll go along with your 'Cripple' role. I know what we did was horrible but you should tell her. If you wait to long, she'll leave you" Oliva points out.

"I agree with Oliva. But when you feel like the time is right, just be ready." Mia sighs.

"Thanks. Now, please don't tell her until I'm ready." John says.

The two nod and they walk out. Seraphina look at the three and smiles.

*Mall*

Oliva gives John a glare.

"What?"

"Why did you gel your hair? It's not even school." Oliva pouts.

"Yeah John. At least make your hair normal." Mia sticks her tongue out.

"Oh come on. It's not that bad. I mean dad has the same hairstyle." John states.

"But that's your father. I like it better without your hair gel." Oliva says.

*Time skip* (Why? Because why not?)
"Hey look!" John points at the booth.

Get a 5+ to win a prize.

"Hey Sera, Mia, Oliva! Look! It's an ability gauge. Wanna give it a try?" John asks.

Seraphina takes a quick look and turns away. "No thanks, I heard those things are always a scam."

Oliva and Mia nod, agreeing with Seraphina.

"Come on! It's just for fun. Let's check it out. Please." John begs.

"Alright fine" Seraphina gives in.

*Skipping the part with the lady arguing*

"Sorry, we didn't mean to cause you more trouble." John says.

'Speak for yourself' the girls say in their mind.

"No worries about it. Not many people are willing to speak out nowadays. So, thank you. Now, I assume you want your bility to be read?" the booth man says, looking a bit nervous.

"Actually!" Moves Mia, Oliva and Seraphina close to the booth. "These girls are!"

"Umm.." Seraphina looks surprised.

"Geez, warn us next time, will ya?" Mia states.

"Great! I'll give you a free shot. It's the least I can do." The man smiles. The man begins to read Seraphina level. He looks surprised. "Incredible! Your ability is an eight!"

'So he does it through touch.' both John and Mia think.

"It's been a while since I've met someone as strong as you. You're very gifted." the man says while looking a bit nervous.

"Umm.. thanks?" Seraphina replies.

"And here's your prize" the man takes out the prize, showing a teddy bear. "A cute little bear for a cute little lady.

"Oooo! I want one!" Mia says.

"Alright then. Let's see your level." The man holds Mia hand and begins to read it. He looks surprised. "I can't believe it. You're also a eight!" He takes out a teddy bear. "And here's your teddy bear."

Mia grabs the teddy bear and smiles. "I like it! Thank you sir." she says it cheerfully.

"My pleasure. As for you miss?" the man looks at Oliva.

Oliva gives the man her hand. The man touches Oliva's hand and begins to read her level. He looks happy. "Wow! I never expected three god-tiers. You're a 7.5." He takes out a teddy bear. "Here's your prize."

Oliva grabs the teddy bear and looks a bit confused.

"Something wrong?" John asks.

"Oh no no. I just thought how adorable it looks." Oliva gives John a smile.

"Now it's your turn." the man says, reaching for John's arm.

John looks worried and moves his arm.

"Ah.. S-Sorry, I should've asked for your permission first.." the man looks worried.

"It's not a problem. You wouldn't get anything outta me" John says as he hides his hand back with a worry look.

Seraphina looks at John with curiosity while Mia and Oliva smile. The four begin to leave.

"Okay thanks" John waves the man. The man waves back. As they walk further away, he smirks.

A/N: I'm sure you know this is the mall arc with changes. Plus those time skips lol.