Side Story: Lelouch Lamperouge

25thJueVioleGrace wanted this character to be in my Fanfic. I'll do my best okay ._.

Name: Lelouch Lamperouge
Ability: Geass
Level: 10 {It wouldn't make sense if it was 0 unless it was a power source}
Description: Can give one order per person which must be obeyed. While using Geass on them, the victim goes into a hypnotized state until they complete thier task/order. Task lengths can be indefinite, but can only give ONE order.
Personality: Extremely intelligent and manipulative, but cherish's the people he likes, and would even change the world for them.
Age: 17
Eye Color: Lavender
Hair Color: Black

*The day of the first message*

"Good. Now, it's time for me to reveal myself for those watching. During the attack on OUROBOROS City, I was known as the metal speedster. Today, that name changes as I am Savitar. I have a message to everyone that my master wishes to relay. In three months, GRASS will launch a full on strike in this state. Just like the attack at OUROBOROS City a few years ago. After countless of our members have died by team darkness or EMBER, the master finally decided to stop playing around. Do not! I repeat, DO NOT TRY TO RUN. WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN TO THE END OF THE EARTH! We have calculated everyone yesterday. If anyone tries to leave before the attack, will be killed. ALL HIGH-TIERS and GOD-TIERS! Use this time to become much stronger. If you wish to save this pathetic state, use this time wisely. This hierarchy is at fault here. Our master suffer too much on this hierarchy, now it is time for the hierarchy to fall. EMBER, if you watching, prepare yourself as we been tracking every single one of you all this time without you even realizing it. You have money, power and a 'good life' you claim to have. You have everything BUT DESERVE NONE OF IT!!!!!!" Savitar says as he eyes glow blue from his suit. "And this message is solely for Wellston. My master will begin to take the god-tiers at your disposal during the attack. They should feel honor that my master have been interested in them over the past few months." Savitar states as he speeds into the warehouse.

"T-T-There you have it folks... In three months, the army of GRASS will begin to attack us. No one is safe. Our fate is sealed... Just like Ouroboros City." the woman says.

After the woman finishes speaking, the warehouse explodes. The woman and the camera man scream. The live broadcast gets cut off.

"What can the authorities do? What does Wellston have to do with GRASS? All answers, is only what GRASS can tell us. We are doomed." says the news reporter.

".........."

Coundown: 52 days until Grass attacks
*Living Room*

Coundown: 52 days until Grass attacks*Living Room*