Chapter 77 Seraphina vs Melissa

Countdown: 59 days until Grass attacks.
*Elanie's Room, Morning*
Elanie looks at site about Grass. She sighs and lays her head back. '59 more days. Arlo has been more protective of me since my death. Mia is the reason why I'm alive.'
*Knock Knock*

"Come in." Elanie says.

The door opens and Melissa enters. "Hey Elanie. What are you doing?"

"Oh. I'm trying to see if there are any information about Grass on the sights." Elanie responds.

"Nah. Your just waiting your time honestly. That information will be nothing worth much." Melissa states.

Elanie sighs.

*Buzz Buzz*
Elanie grabs her phone.

Arlo,
Hey Elanie. You busy? I wanna hangout.

Elanie smiles. Melissa peeks and smirks.

"Oh. Is that your boyfriend?" Melissa smiles.

"W-Wha-? No no. He's someone I respect and a friend." Elanie blushes.

"Suuuuureeeeeeeee! Don't worry. You go take your shot. Seraphina did tell me how you like him." Melissa giggles.

'SERAPHINA!!!!!!!' Elanie screams in her mind.

"Don't worry. I'll leave so you can text your boyfriend." Melissa smirks and leaves, closing the door.

Melissa sighs and sees Seraphina standing with her arms crossed.

"What was that about?" Seraphina asks.

"Oh you know. Elanie and her boooooyfriend." Melissa giggles.

"Oh." Seraphina chuckles. "Say, what to do a practice match? I wanna see who's stronger."

"Sure. I wouldn't mind. Let's see what you got Ace of Wellston." Melissa smiles.

*East Courtyard, 5 minutes later*
Melissa and Seraphina are 10 feet apart. Melissa draws her sword and her eyes glow. Seraphina eyes glow.

"Ready?!" Seraphina asks.

"You betcha!" Melissa respond.

"3! 2! 1!" Seraphina yells.

The two charge at each other. Melissa swings her sword. Seraphina pauses time and goes behind her. Time resumes. Melissa hits the ground and looks confused. Seraphina kicks her from the back. Melissa slams her sword down to the ground to stop herself and lands on the ground. Melissa picks up her sword and the sword gets covered in flames.

"Alright. Time to start using my ability." Melissa says.

Melissa charges at Seraphina. Seraphina pauses time and chargest at Melissa. She punches her in the stomach as time resumes. Melissa crashes to the wall. The flames on the sword switches to lightning. Melissa stands and slashes the air. An electrical blade heads towards Seraphina. Seraphina jumps to the side. The electrical blade hits the wall.

"I didn't know you can do that?!" Seraphina says.

"I have tricks." Melissa says.

Melissa sword gets covered in more lightning and she position herself. Seraphina charges at Melissa. Melissa spins her sword and Seraphina pauses time. Seraphina punches Melissa in the chest and time resumes. Seraphina gets hit with lightning as Melissa crash to the wall again.

"AUGH!"

"ARGH!"

Seraphina pants. 'Rewind' Her wounds begin to heal. "What did you do?"

"Simple. I spinned around for the lightning blade can hit everything around me. You were just too close and got it." Melissa says.

"Guess I should be more careful." Seraphina smiles.

"trust me. You should." Melissa says.

The lightning turn to blue glow. Melissa slams her sword to the ground. Ice spikes begin to head towards Seraphina. Seraphina moves to the side. Melissa removes her sword off the ground and swings her sword at Seraphina's direction. An icicle blade head towards Seraphina. Seraphina gets hit and slides on the ground. Melissa charges at Seraphina. The blue glow changes into flames on the sword. Melissa slashes at Seraphina. Seraphina pauses time and gets up. She moves to the corner and kicks the sword away from Melissa. Time resumes. The sword falls to the ground and Melissa looks surprised how close Seraphina is. Melissa grabs Seraphina just as Seraphina traps Melissa in time.

"I got you. Surrender?" Seraphina asks.

"Actually. You made a mistake." Melissa says.

Seraphina notice her shoulders becoming frozen.

"Don't let me touch you." Melissa says.

Seraphina kicks Melissa back. However, her shoulders are still frozen.

"As long I keep the element ice, you shoulders will stay like that until I change the element." Melissa smirks.

"Fine!" Seraphina says as she runs at Melissa.

Melissa throws a kick just as Seraphina does the same. They back away and Melissa grabs her sword. Seraphina pauses time and charges at Melissa. She headbutts him as time resumes. Melissa falls on the ground. Seraphina kicks the sword away and traps Melissa in time.

"Now do you surrender?" Seraphina asks.

"Yep." Melissa says.

They both deactivate their abilities. Seraphina's arms aren't frozen anymore. Melissa gets up and picks up her sword. Seraphina walks towards Melissa.

"That was fun." Seraphina smiles.

"Yeah. Now I know what I need to do against someone with an ability related to time." Melissa smirks.

Sabrina approaches the two

Sabrina approaches the two. "Hey girls."

"Sabrina? What brings you here?" Melissa asks.

"Oh I was watching the fight. Really interesting." Sabrina smiles.

"Why don't you give it a shot?" Seraphina asks.

"Maybe another day. I can't be reckless remember?" Sabrina states.

"Yeah. Sorry. So how are you adjusting?" Seraphina asks.

"It's... nice. Everyone seems scared though. I'm assuming it's about Grass invasion huh?" Sabrina asks.

"Yup." Melissa says.

"Oh don't worry. I'm sure we will win in the end." Sabrina smiles.

"I hope so." Seraphina sighs.

LE BOUNS
Melissa
Ability: Elemental Shift
Level: 8.3