Side Story: Oh they hooked up

Countdown: 70 days until Grass attacks

A/N: This is just me giving something. This is was when the group did it! XD Just to let you know, this is the around the time when it happened. Hell no I won't write the full details. I ain't good at that anyways lol!

Isen and Mia were in Isen's room. Mia bascially told Isen what the girls and her planned for the boys. Of course, he was taken back and asked some questions. Mia replied and said that if they didn't survive the invasion of GRASS, it woouldn't matter. So after some discussion, they did it...... as quiet as they could. Luckily for them, they were on break as most of the students were in school. Of course, they were there sleeping. Mia woke up first and struggled to walk by managed to go to the restroom. She showered and put on her clothes. She did bring extra clothes when she arrived in Isen's room.

As for Remi and Blyke..... Remi was nervous as FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! Blyke was not expecting Remi to tell him about what she and the girls planned. He blushed redder than his hair. So after some talking and giving some consent..... they did it. Of course, they slept together. Remi woke up and showered first e ven though she was struggling to walk. She showered and put on her clothes. She did bring some in case she went along with the girls plan.

Elanie and Arlo. Well, let's just say that Elanie was to scared. Instead, they just went out on a "DATE" for the day. When Elanie told the girls about how she backed out in the plan. Ohhhhh hohoho Mia was PISSED! Of course the bluenette was alive but just scared and surprised that Mia just scold her for not getting the courage to tell Arlo her feelings. What surprised her most was that Mia just hugged her afterwards stating "your too softhearted for this kind of stuff". Elanie was happy about that but sad that she didn't get the chance to do with it Arlo.

As for Seraphina, Oliva and John. Well, let's just say John was shocked beyond belief. He did NOT believe what he was hearing. John looked at the blushing Seraphina in shocked after what Oliva told him. He tried to say something but nothing came out of his mouth. Oliva told John that this was the "ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPURUNITY" thing in his life. Since he was still in shock, Oliva told Seraphina to tell him everything she felt about him. Seraphina was scared at first but Oliva said it was okay. Seraphina told John everything while studdering some words but blushed even more when continue explaining. John took five minutes to process everything. He then asked Oliva if SHE was okay with this. Oliva explained her reasonings and knew about Seraphina's feelings. She made a deal with Seraphina and of course she agreed. John was still processing what he heard. He agreed with this. And the three did it. Of course, the three did make some noises a bit TOO loud. But hey, they didn't get caught at least. Afterwards, it was awkward for John and Seraphina. Oliva just shrugged it off since she didn't care. ITS ONLY A ONE TIME THING.

A/N: Yeah..... I wanted to do this as a chapter but figured, NAHHHHHH! I might post a chapter tomorrow of the following day.