Thanksgiving Special!

A/N: This has nothing to do with the storyline at ALL! AND it doesn't follow the thanksgiving theme at all.

After the war against GRASS, many lives were lost on that day. GRASS lost 95% of their members. The remaining 5% were taken in into custody. The authorities suffered heavy major loss. ZetaSci lost most of it resources. EMBER lost 99% of it's members. The rest were taken in as well. Three days has passed and everyone would celebrate, if it weren't for the death of a certain someone.

*Funeral*
Vaughn stands in front of the microphone. "Ahem. We are gathered here today to commemorate the loss we have suffered. Grass has done many terrible things and has taken so many lives. Some innocent while some weren't. But one of those losses was someone we hold gradituded. The person who saved many lives by scarficing himself to save others. He chose to be a hero. A hero everyone needed." Vaughn says.

Seraphina and Oliva begin to cry. Mia and William hold each other. Arlo looks guilty and looks down. Elanie and Remi look sad. Isen and Blyke look down with sadness. Doc looks sad. The students of Wellston just look sad. Claire and Adrion hold each other.

"John Doe. The boy who was part of the Joker Trio, the boy who risked his life against the war of Grass. The boy who saved millions. His bravery shows that everyone can do something heroic. None of us who be here if it weren't for his scarfice. His scarfice gave us a chance to live. Live without the fear of Grass and Ember." Vaughn says.

Keene removes a sheet to reveal a statue of John.

"May he find peace in the afterlife." Vaughn adds then walks away from the mircophone.

Everyone begins to give respect. Oliva puts John's joker mask into the casket. Seraphina puts a picture of her, John, Oliva and Mia on top of the joker mask. Mia puts a blossom flower on the casket. William puts a picture of him and John in the casket.

*3 days later, empty classroom*
The group meet up and stand still. The group looks sad.

"So... why did you call us here Arlo?" Remi asks.

"Now that Grass and Ember are no longer a problem. It's time we focus on being students. John's death is something I will not push over. I will take the position of King, however, I won't follow the hierarchy system. Remi, I believe it's time to just Rei's system again but with changes." Arlo says.

"Oh now you want to follow Rei's system. Why couldn't it be that when we left?" Remi asks.

"The war against Grass made me realize that the hierarchy is bad. It showed how Grass suffered under it and attack the state." Arlo states.

"I'm fine with it." Oliva says. "Nobody deserves to be hurt of no reason."

"We'll do this to honor John. He cared about people's well being even if he didn't show it after the Joker incident." Mia says.

"And we'll help." Elanie says.

"Yeah. We'll do what we can." Isen says.

"He's right. We do this and we'll give everyone the same equality." Blyke says.

The sky begins to change color. The group notices this and look out the windows.

"What?" Elanie says in shock.