Chapter 85 Articles of LA

*Afterschool, Empty Classroom*
"Okay! Isen, Elanie. Did you find anything about LA and Grass?" Mia asks.

"We sure did. Elanie, mind clicking the link?" Isen asks.

Elanie clicks on the article. The group get closer as they look at the pictures.

[Picture]
The island LA Resident Academy is shown. Half the island is destroyed.

[Picture]
Many bodies are seen dead. Few are students of LA Resident Academy.

[Picture]
It shows a battle between three girls and two people controlling the weather.

"Oh! There's a video about the battle between Grass and the academy." Isen says.

"Really? Show us!" Mia says.

"On it!" Elanie says as she scolls down to the video and clicks the play button.

[Video]
Blasts and explosions are heard.

"Watch out!" a female yells.

*Explosion*
"Go go go!" a male says.

Killer Croc slams his hands on the ground. Caroline slashes at Killer Croc. Killer Croc groans in pain. Denise and Rizor kick Killer Croc away. King Shark roars. A girl screams at King Shark causing King Shark to drop to his knees. Overgirl and a male clash. Soldiers begin to shoot at the students. A wave intercepts the bullets and pushes the soldiers back. Plants begin to wrap around the soldiers. Energy balls are thrown in every direction.

"Samantha, help out your sister and mother. Denise, Rizor, Aaliyah, intercept my brother." a male says.

Different lightning colors speed around the battle. A hammer slams on the ground. A girl creates a spear and glows white. Raquel and the girl begin to fight. Gorilla Grodd crashes to the ground. A girl slams her fists on Gorilla Grodd face.

"I can block out you out of my mind." the girl says before throwing him to the line of fire.

Ice shards hit Gorilla Grodd. Gunshots are heard. The principal and Zoom clash.

"Brother. This time you will die." Zoom says.

"Try me bastard!" the principal of LA Resident Academy says.

Knights begin to swing their swords on the students. A metal man tackles a student. Energy arrows are shot at Psycho Girl. Reverse Flash is tackled down by a male student. A person with a gold sword swings his blade and a golden energy blade hits fifty knights.

"Your students die one by one!" Zoom says.

"Come back you brat!" Overgirl says.

*Explosions*
Killer Frost has a battle against a teacher with Ice Manipulation.

"Come on sister. Do better!" Killer Frost says.

"Shut up! I'm gonna kill you for trying to hurt your nieces!" Ms.Snow says.

Two girls shoot ice beams at Killer Frost. A firewall appears. Deathstorm charges at the two girls. Carly tackles Deathstorm. A student with lazor eyes fire at a female speedster. A female with a ball of posion hit a Ocra humanoid. She screams in pain. Killer Croc grabs the Orca humanoid and flees. A few students shoot out attacks.

"Eat this!" a male shouts.

Stone pillars appear underneath members of Grass. Lightning strikes down the knights. A girl smiles and fires a electro ball. A female uses Phase Shift and slams her fist together creating a sonicboom. A female shows her face to several students student. All execpt one begin to hold their chest. The male eyes glow red and the rest of the students affected by the female ability begin to stand up again.