Chapter 113

Countdown: 14 days until Grass attacks.

*East Courtyard, 10 am*

Mia was floating along with Evie. Everyone else were either training or chatting. Gabriel and his friends were having a private talk. Elijah & Jaya were looking at Mia and Evie curiosity.

"You guys alright after what happened yesterday?" Gabriel asks.

"Were alive so yeah." Cain says.

"But getting our asses handed was not part of our visit." Finn says.

"They really had no intentions of holding back. Straight on assault like nothing." Abigail says.

"You should've learned by now. In this world, it is the survival of the fittest." Gabriel says.

"So what's the deal with that girl?" Abigail looks at Mia.

"Mia? She's basically our leader at this point for the invasion." Gabriel says.

"Her? You serious? Why aren't you the leader?" Cain asks.

"If yesterday was enough to convince you how strong she is, then you can challenge her if you want." Gabriel says.

"Have you two fought before?" Zack asks.

"Yeah and I lost." Gabriel admits.

The four were surprised.

"How many times?" Finn asks.

"Once." Gabriel says.

"Then why not challenge her again? Surely you've gotten stronger." Cain says.

"Actually no. I won't be able to defeat even now." Gabriel says.

"No way... But you are like.... you." Abigail says.

"It's true. understand it already. We don't have time to talk about the small stuff. Since you first experienced what Grass is like, training is gonna be the main focus." Gabriel says.

"You seem really into this invasion. Not like before." Cain says.

"Yeah. It's like... you have a actually reason besides testing your limits." Abigail says.

"........" Gabriel stays quiet.

*KABOOM*

Everyone looks at the creator. They look at Evie and Mia.

"Seriously?" Mia deadpans.

"Sorry." Evie sighs.

"Just please save the teddy bears as a surprise, will ya?" Mia asks.

Evie nods.

"So who's the lucky one you are trying to help?" Abigail asks.

"You really asking me that now?" Gabriel asks.

"You gotta tell us man. It's not like we are trying to ruin it like those two." Zack growls.

"I know. Misaka and Pedro being alive was a shocker for all of us." Gabriel says.

"So. You gonna tell us?" Abigail asks.

"........." Gabriel avoids eye contact.

Evie and Mia land on the ground.

"Lena. Don't you think it's time to show us your ability?" Mia asks.

"Now? Can't it wait?" Lena asks.

Mia groans. "Lena...... Look, we need to know. We have the Omega-Tiers to worry about the most. So we have to come up with a plan to deal with the weaker ones before dealing with the Omega-Tiers and mother."