Chapter 139 What We Have Become

*5 months later, Roof*

Mia spurts out the water and coughs. "I'M SORRY..... WWWHHHHHAAAAAATTT???!!!!"

John was nervously chuckling as Oliva and Seraphina were holding John's arms.

"Let me say it again. Me. And Seraphina. And John. Are in a three way relationship." Oliva says.

"................" "Seraphina. Oliva. Come here. Now." Mia demands.

Oliva and Seraphina let go of John's arms and walks towards Mia. Mia stares at the two. Seraphina and Oliva were a feet away from Mia. Mia smacks Oliva in the head.

"Ow!" Oliva was rubbing her head.

"One. How are you going to explain this to my dad? Two. Why?" Mia asks.

"One. We are still think how. Two, because I don't think there's no need to fight over John so I proposed this as a solution." Oliva says.

Mia deadpans. She looks at Seraphina and smacks her in the head.

"Ow!" Seraphina was rubbing her head.

 "One. How are you going to explain this to your parents. Two, is this what you really want?" Mia asks.

"I plan on telling them. If you don't like it. They can hate for all I care. But I know they'll accept it if I'm serious. Two, I couldn't get my feelings with John in order..... I really want to be with him. And I don't want to fight Oliva over for him. So I suggest the three way relationship and see if this will work." Seraphina says.

Mia groans and facepalm. "I swear. What are you two thinking." Mia shakes her head. "*sigh* I guess this is better than having some complicated relationship that becomes toxic as fuck!"

Oliva and Seraphina nodded.

"Okay. I'll let this be. But I see that this all goes wrong. I punishing all three of you." Mia glares as her eyes glow.

The three glup and nodded their head.

"Good that you understand. Now! If you'll excuse me. I gotta find my Isen." Mia skips away happily.

The three just look at each other, seeing how Mia suddenly became cheerful.

"She really loves Isen." John shakes his head. "Well. As long he is taking care of her. I won't be complaining."

"Smart choice." Oliva and Seraphina chuckle.

*Hallway*

Elaine was texting Arlo.

Arlo: XXX-XXX-XXXX

How's working going?

Arlo: Well there still some rough edges around the authority department. But it's getting there.

Are they still worried about a new EMBER trying to be formed?

Arlo: Well yes. However, I'm ensuring that it will never happen.

Should I bring you dinner afterschool?

Arlo: That would be nice.

Great! I'll make you your favorite. ;)

"Elaine." Mia calls.

Elaine looks up. "Oh hey Mia."

"Have you seen Isen?" Mia asks.

"Oh yeah. He's at the library. I think he's struggling with the project though." Elaine says.

"Of course." Mia smiles. "You and Arlo still going strong?"