Imagine #55: Mr. & Mrs. Messy

Kendall's POV

After a happy night of jokes and deep heart-to-heart talks with my wife, Y/N, I woke up...at 9:45? Okay wow. So, for 15 minutes, I watched my angel sleep. Strands of (Y/H/C) hair covered her gorgeous face. I pushed it behind her ear and kissed her temple.

She moved a little as I got out of bed and made my way downstairs to the kitchen. Mom was washing the dishes. "Hey mom." I hugged her from behind.

"Hey K3." She smiled. I kissed her cheek and turned around, taking out the pancake mix and bowls and pans for breakfast for my lovely. "What're you doing?" Mom asked.

"Breakfast for Y/N and me." I answered, pouring some onto the pan. "Where is she?" Mom asked.

"We were up really late, and she was asleep and I didn't wanna wake her up." I told her. She smiled lovingly at me and went outside. I flipped them over and when they were done, I put some strawberries on the side and two forks and put them on a tray.

I carried them upstairs and gently kicked open the door. I put the tray on the bedside table and lied beside her. "Y/N? Baby girl?" I gently shook her. She groaned and opened one eye.

"Hey, doodle bug. Wake up, I got you breakfast." I smiled at her. She smiled back and sat up in bed. She rubbed her eyes and grabbing her hair tie from beside her pillow, pulled her long mane into a messy bun.

I sat down and pulled the tray between us. "I love you." She said said softly and grabbed her fork and took a bite. "Are you the best pancake maker in the world or what?" She said leaning against me.

I chuckled and kissed the top of her head. We finished our food and gulped down some juice.

"C'mon." She said taking my hand and pulling me out of bed. She slipped on her flip-flops and we went downstairs. We snuggled down on the couch and watched some morning shows before finally getting up to get ready for the day.

My phone buzzed. A notification from IG. I checked. Mom? What's mom tagging me in?

I opened my notifs and an 'Oh!' escaped me.

"What?" Y/N asked.

I showed her my phone.

A picture of our unmade bed and the breakfast tray lying on top of it.

'Mr & Mrs. Messy.'
@kendallschmidt @(Y/IG/N) You two better clean this up. ;)'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL. What do you think? Sorry, next one will probably be longer. :)