Imagine #40: Sneak Out, Make Out

FORTY imagines! Wow! Thank you all for all the votes and comments and supporting me all along! Love y'all to bits!!! :) 

~*~ 

"Baby?" He asked

"Mmm?"

"Are ya hungry?" He asked. I glanced at the clock on the beige wall in front of me. It was a little past 1:30 am. We couldn't sleep and we were watching a movie. [Don't even think about that, you dirty perverts] 

"Babe, we're already eating popcorn." I said pointing at the big bowl in his lap.

"I'm tired of popcorn!" He whined. "Let's sneak downstairs and get some pizza." He said, removing his arm from under my head and standing up.

"You guys have frozen pizza?" I asked incredolously, sitting up and pulling my shirt down that was riding up because the idiot kept messing with it.

"We have frozen pizza. You live here, and you are one of us, Y/N-Soon-To-Be-Schmidt." He smiled happily at me.

I looked down at the diamond ring that glistened on my finger. 2 months ago. I smiled at the memory. It was our three year anniversary and he had surprised me with the whole room decorated with rose petals and candles. He had proposed using a teddy bear. A cute white one that said "I love you, Y/N. Will you be mine? Mine forever? Will you marry me?" When you pressed the little red heart he held in his little paws. He still sat on my dressing table.

"You know what" I said getting out of bed. "I'm tired of pizza too, so okay. Lets go!" I kissed his cheek.

He turned off the movie and grabbed my hand. As quitely as we could, we tip-toed downstairs, pausing at Kevin's door to make sure he was asleep. We could hear soft snores. I gave him a thumbs up. He returned one and we hurried down and sprinted into the kitchen.

It's not easy to sneak out when you live in a house of six people. [Ask me, I sneak out nearly everyday. LOL] 

Kendall looked like he was gong to explode with laughter as he leaned against the fridge. "Shh!" I gave him a stern glare. I took the pizza out and placed in the microwave. As it heated up, I began to hum. "Shh!" He mocked putting a finger on his lips. I struggled to control the giggle that threatened to escape me.

Clink! 

We jumped. I peaked out into the hallway. Nothing. I shrugged at Kendall and took out the pizza. We turned around and he placed a feather-light kiss on my lips and pulled away just as a tired rumble said -

"Why the hell are you making out in the kitchen?" Kevin.

"We are not making out!" Kendall whisper-yelled as I blushed in the dim light. "It was just a kiss!"

Kevin laughed sarcastically. "And I'm supposed to believe you? I know your dirty ways, little bro. And what are you doing here anyway?"

"We're sneaking out to get a damn pizza!"

"I should tell mom."

"Why would you do that?" I asked

"Becasue you guys are having pizza all by yourself and I'm not invited?"

"I remember when you were fat Kev." Kendall smirked.

"Shut up." He muttered, blushing.

I chuckled. "Okay, okay. Come on both of you." I whispered to them and tip-toed back upstairs. My feet were so cold, since we were walking bare-foot to assure zero noise.

Kevin followed us into our room and we sat down on the floor.

"Why the floor?" Kendall asked sitting down between Kev and me.

"I don't want pizza crumbs on the bed." I replied through a mouth-full of cheese.

"Yeah, you wouldn't want that." Kevin said laughing. Kendall and I smirked at each other and smacked the back of his head.

"Ow." He mumbled rubbing the spot.

Just then the door opened - and did it have to be but K1? Kenneth's eyes popped when he saw us, gathered in the middle of the floor.

"The hell?! Where's mine?"