Imagine #91: You & I (Personal For Jennifer)

Based of One Direction's song of the same name, check it out if you haven't, even though some of you don't like them, face it- some of their songs are good. 

[For Kendallsangelwwheels because this is way over due. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendall stood at the little stage, dressed up in a black tux and a white rose in his pocket, a small group of men standing behind him. He smiled at the doorway twenty feet away. 'Any minutes now' he thought. 'Any minutes now, she'll walk through these doors. And she'll be mine. Forever.'

The choir group to the other side began to sing a sweet melody as everyone stood up in honor of the beautiful bride. Everyone had a smile on their face, but none as happy and proud- and shocked as Kendall's. For Jennifer wasn't in a wheelchair like she usually was. Nor in the walker.

Jennifer, her brown hair straightened down and resting softly on her shoulders, looking absolutely stunning in her white gown- holding on to her father's arm, she was walking her way down the aisle. A radiant smile spread across her face as she looked up at Kendall.

Kendall was speechless as he took Jennifer's hands in his. He only vaguely heard the 'Take care of her' from his father-in-law. His voice, so loved by millions across the earth, today, was stuck in his throat because he wasn't expecting the miracle.

He didn't hear the priest reciting from the book. He was too busy marveling at his bride.

Jennifer Crafty had just walked on her own. Down the aisle to him, unsupported, and unfailing. And nothing could make him happier. Or prouder. All the times he had seen her walk, she had needed help. He had no idea that the extra sessions away from home with her mother were spent in therapy. He didn't know the surprise she was planning- and how glad he was. How happy he was to be with the one girl he loved more than life. The joy was over whelming, and he couldn't stop the tear that rolled down his cheek as he said "I do."

Jennifer, too, still smiling and partially crying, she croaked a happy 'I do' to the priest as well. Following what the priest had just said, Kendall leaned down and paused at Jennifer's lips. "I love you so much." He whispered right before pressing his lips against hers.

The friends and relatives celebrated. The cake rolled out and everybody was almost bursting with the delicacies when Papa Schmidt took the stage and announced it was time for the dance. Kendall smiled at Jennifer again. It was his turn to surprise her.

He knew Jennifer like country music, followed by his own music from both bands. But few knew, that she was also a huge fan of Kendall's Irish friends' band. He had tried to get the band there in person, even though he was never on exactly excellent terms with the others. Yes, they were friends but there was another reason- the time for explaining which is not now.

He took her hand and helped her to the center of the dance floor. The soft music played in the background as Kendall took her waist and Jenny wrapped both of her arms around Kendall's neck.

Jennifer recognized the music as Niall began to sing to sing. She gasped, making him chuckle.

"Jennifer, I love you to the moon and back. If I could, I'd bring you the moon, but mind it it would be hot and too big for me to carry- but I'll manage." She giggled. He was so stupid. "I love you Kendall." She whispered. "I love you too Jennifer. So much it hurts and I can't even explain it. That thing you did. You walked on your own- and that was the best gift I could have ever asked for. And I don't care if the world thinks you're disable- because you're not. You're the strongest person I know. And I don't care what anyone else thinks, because, we're not gonna be like them. No one can tear us apart. No one can separate us. And nothing can come between you and I."

You & I

We don't want to be like them
We can make it till the end
Nothing can come between You & I
Not even the gods above
Could separate the two of us
No nothing can come between

You & I