Imagine #32: Kendall Jr.

Didn't win. Bit it's fine! I'll get to watch the episodes anyway. LOL. Anyway, hope you like this. :)

--------------------------------------------------

I was outside in the garage, looking for the watering can. I picked it off the wooden shelf Kenneth and and Kendall had made together, and filled it up. I glanced at the first floor window. It was awfully quite. Should I be worried? Nah.

I shrugged and watered all the plants. The sunflowers, the roses and the lillies. I went in through the back door, and into the kitchen. I heard laughter. They must be having fun. I walked into the lounge and stacked all the magazines that were strewned on the floor to one side. I plumped all the pillows and was just about to flop down when I heard running footsteps, then laughing and then someone thundering down the stairs and then shouts.

"Babe! Babe! Babe! Babe! Babe!"

"Wha-?" I sprang up and ran to the foot os the stairs where Kendall and Kendall were were smiling at each other. I smiled at my perfect family. Kendall saw me and turned Kendall Junior around to face me. "Aww!" I gushed.

His dirty blond locks was brushed to one side. Exactly as Kendall brushed his. He was wearing an over-sized grey jumper and his green eyes, exactly like his father's, were alight with happiness as his daddy tickled him from the side. His mouth was open in a cute way and he was playing with Kendall's ear. Twisting it around in his fingers again and again.

He turned his cute little face to me and stretched out his arms, asking me to pick him up. I hugged his little figure as he leaned forwards a little and continued to play with Kendall's ear.

"Really baby? You're gonna play with daddy's ear?" I asked him sweetly and he giggled. His dimples showed. He looked so...cuddly! I kissed his chubby cheek as he stopped twisting Kendall's ear and started playing with the loop of his jumper. He looked innocently up at his father who was smiling proudly down at him, then-

"Da-da!"

Mine and Kendall's eyes popped. Kendall leaned forwards, alomost nose-to-nose with his son. "Say it again?" He whispered to him.

"Da-da! Da-da!" He shouted flapping his hands.

"He said 'Da-da'!" Kendall exclaimed, beside himself with ecstacy.

"Oh baby!" I kissed his cheek again. He grinned at us, showing his little teeth. Kendall took him out of my arms and threw him in the air and caught him again. Kendall Jr. giggled insanely.

Then the father and son hugged each other as he said "da-da!" one more time, and then both of them sat down on the floor on the living room and played with Lego. I took a picture with Kendall handing his son an orange piece that he placed on top of his weird tower.

"Kendall & Kendall!" My baby's talking! He said 'Da-da', and 'Da-da' is beside himself! I love my Kendalls so damn much!! :) :) #FirstWords #HappyFamily

-----------------------------------------------------------

I think I should stop doing the picture-posting thing now. LOL. Hope you like it! :)