Imagine #10: TOLbooth Records

I have no idea why I'm making imagines based on Kendall's projects. But they sound like good titles, I guess. Enjoy. :)

~*~

Kendall's POV

Gosh. I'm so excited. I'm launching my own record label. It's Gonna be called TOLbooth Records.

Stands For: Tree Of Life Booth Records.

You may say it sounds a bit nature-y, but what can I say? I love nature and farms and wide open spaces.

{A/N: Doesn't that sound familiar? ;D }

I named it after the tree I have right outside my room's window. It's really old and has big roots and extensive branches.

I actually love that tree.

Kevin and Kenneth say they're pretty proud of me.

I was sitting in the living roon, looking at the boring old blue-black leather.

My friend, (Y/N) is an Interior Decorator. I should ask her to help me out. Besides that, I haven't seen her in a very long time.

I kind of miss her.

What the hell am I talking about? Of course I miss her! I have a crush on her, haven't I?

It goes back a long way. Back when we moved into Heffron Drive.

I was like, maybe 18 or 20. I don't really remember. We were still working on BTR, so, yeah a few years.

I was helping my brothers move in all our stuff when this girl came over. She was wearing a peri winkle blue knee-length sun dress.

"Hey! You guys just moved in?" She asked.

"Yeah just gotta bit of shifting to complete." I answered.

"Cool. I'm (Y/N). I'm your neighbour. Nice to meet you guys." She said.

"Oh, I'm Kendall. This is Kevin and that's Kenneth." I said indicating my brothers. They waved and smiled at her.

"You need any help?"

"No thanks. We got this."

She peaked into a box.

"Hey! Are you a musician? Nice guitar!" She said sounding excited.

"Yeah. I'm an actor actually. And yeah, I do play." I said looking at the guitar proudly.

"Hey, don't tell me. OMG you're the Schmidt Brothers!" She squealed.

Kevin chuckled.

"That's us."

"Oh it's great to see you guys. Oh, and Kendall I love your show."

"Thanks!"

"I'll see you guys around then. Oh and if you need any help, I'm an interior decorator. I can help out if you want."

"Yep thanks. See ya."

Kevin fake coughed.

"Already Kendall? Slow down Mister." He said smiling.

"What?! I got nothin'!"

"Really?" He said not believing me.

"Yeah. Nothing at all."

"If ya say so little bro." He said shaking his head.

Well, that was how we met.

When we finished shooting season 4, that was when I started liking her a lot.