Imagine #36: That's What Makes You Mine

Hey! So, we all know where the title came from. (The Album!) And anyway, I've got so many tests coming up, and this is probably gonna be the last update of this week. Hope you like it!

PS. I'm sick again!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kendall's POV

"Baby? We have to go over the wedding arrangements! Where are you?!" I shouted around the house me and my girlfriend, Y/N-soon-to-be-Schmidt shared. We're getting married in one month after four years of dating. I love her more than anything. True story, I'm ready to do anything for her. No lies. She means everything to me.

"Here!" She jumped out of our bedroom and smiled at me. I smiled back and surveyed her from top-to-toe. She was wearing a pair of light blue capri pants and a white Heffron Drive tank top. [A/N: IDK, okay? :P ]

"What's left?" She asked walking back inside and crossing her legs on the bed.

"The flowers and your dress, and my tux." I said looking at the list we had been crossing stuff off for weeks. She looked down the list, then she looked up at me.

"You, do know we have a whole month to go?" She asked.

"Yep. But I want everything to be perfect." I replied smiling.

"Kendall, everything will be perfect. Don't worry, okay? And, just so you know, my wedding dress won't be in white." She added. There's another thing I love about her. She's not a fashion diva or whatever.

"What else, then?" I asked raising my eye brows at her.

"Magenta?" She smirked. The hell?! You've got to be kidding.

"Ahem?" I gave her a questioning look. She laughed.

"Kidding! Pale pink or something. Just not white." She said making her way into my lap and stroking my hair. I smiled and hugged.

"Babe you really are the definition of impossible." I told her.

"Oh my gosh! You're leaving me?!" She asked in false outrage.

I laughed and hugged her tighter. "I'm  never gonna let you go." She kissed my cheek.

Hey, I have an idea.

"Sooo, since we have a whole month, why don't we go out tonight? Catch a movie or something?" I asked nuzzling her hair.

"Hmm. Which movie?"

"Spider-man or something?" I asked.

"Something?" She asked. "Indie?"

"Maybe." I smiled down at her. She gave me playful look and jumped up. "Kay!"

So nearly two hours later, we got into the car and drove to the theatre. I looked at her.

"It's not indie, is it?" She smirked. I smirked too. "Nope."

AFTER THE MOVIE

"That was good!" She cried as we walked out of the theatre.

"What do you mean?" I asked, amused. The movie was great, but Peter had to leave Gwen because of the promise he had made to her father. That was...kinda sad. Out of the hundreds of people around us, she was one of the only few people who weren't dewy-eyed.

"That was great." She said swinging our intertwined fingers. I laughed.

"Whacha laughin' at?" She smiled.

"You. You are so cute." I said and kissed her cheek.

"Don't make a scene here!" She warned jokingly. I smiled again and put my arm around her shoulder. She looked up at me.

"Why?" She asked.

"What?" I asked laughing again.

She pushed me off and walked faster: further away from me. Wow and I'm the one making a scene here.

I threw my arms in the air and continued to walk. Several people were giving us weird looks. I shrugged, but Y/N, being the kind of amazing person she is, marched back to me grabbed my hand- I laughed- and stuck her other finger in the air and dragged me back to where our car was parked.

She looked around, and then she hugged me tightly.

"Remember when you used to say I'm not the type you'll ever fall for?" I asked hugging her back. She giggled.

"Yeah. I do. But look where that got me" She looked up at me. "I'm stuck here wif you!" She said poking her finger in my chest. I chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Yeah, this journey has taken us so far, hasn't it?" I smiled.

"Yeah. But, no, seriously Kendall." She said. "I don't even know why you date me." She said putting her head to one side. I leaned my forehead against hers.

" 'We', We Just Don't Make Sense, We Don't Work On Paper, We Are So Not Right," I cupped her face in my hands and gently kissed her. "But Baby, That's What Makes You Mine."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you think love songs are Cheesy,

You said you're wedding dress won't be in White,

You're not one to make things Easy,

'Cause when you're wrong you still know that you're Right! ♥♡♥♡♥