Imagine #1: Our Time

This is just popped into my head. :P Hope you like it! Vote and Comment please! =)

--------------------------------------

I was sitting in my living room, eating a cone of double chocolate ice cream.

All of my best friends, Logan, James, Carlos, Alexa, Mackenzie, Halston and my boyfriend of almost one and a half years, Kendall, were coming over for dinner and were maybe gonna stay the night.

"At least that was Logan had said" I thought

"Yeah, maybe we can stay the night too?" He had said hopefully

I had chortled "Sure! Why not?"

It was all set for this weekend. Everyone would come over for dinner, stay the night for sure or maybe stay for the whole weekend.

I was happy because it had been such a long time since we all were together under the same roof.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the bell ring and it brought me back to my senses.

At glanced at the watch. It was just 4:35. The guys and the gals weren't due till 6:00

I frowned but went to open the door.

It was -

"Kendall!" I said in surprise

"Hey babe!" He said engulfing me in to a hug and lifting me off my feet.

I laughed as he kicked the door shut and he brought me into the living room again.

He set me down in front of the sofa.

"You're early" I said

"You mind? Fine. I'm leaving" he teased.

He turned on his heel and walked out of the room.

"Kendaaall!" I moaned following him and catching him right at the door and hugging him from behind.

I knew he was teasing but I clutched him tightly, just in case he was serious.

He chuckled and released the door knob.

I loosen my grip and he turned around in my arms.

"Yes?" He asked, carrying on with the crazy I'm-Leaving-You drama.

"Don't go" I said innocently

"Why?" He smirked

I stood on my toes and kissed his long, straight nose.

"Cause I love you" I said

"Aww! Really?" He said, mischief glinting in his brilliant green eyes.

"Really" I said, very seriously

"Okay. I love you too" he said happily

I smiled and he gave me a small peck on the lips.

I let go of him and we walked hand-in-hand back to the living room. We sat down at either end of the triple seat sofa, with a lot of space between us.

We sat in silence for about 5 minutes and then I leaned against the back of the couch and closed my eyes. For a minute or two, nothing happened, no sound, no movement. Nothing.

Then someone touched my lips, very softly.

I opened my eyes.

Kendall was standing behind the couch, leaning over it, giving me an upside-down kiss.

He kissed my nose, and then seeing that I had opened my eyes, smiled and pressed his lips softly to mine again.

I wanted him to carry on 'cause it felt so good, but he pulled away. So, I closed my eyes again.