Imagine #80: Cherry Blossoms

I stepped out of my car and locked it. I smiled at the noise behind me: Screams of joy, applauds of delight and cheers of ecstasy. I walked over to where the whole parade was- passing beautiful trees overhead, and stopped in front of security. I showed them my VIP card and smiled past them. I reached a barricade that separated the crowd from the dancers and performers.

There were hundreds of people around me. I scanned the crowd- my eyes landed on a really cute blond on the other side. I stared at him for a couple of seconds before he turned my way and I looked away, blushing a little.

I shook my head at myself and then went looked at a large stage being wheeled over to the center. I looked back at the blond. He had disappeared.

A few dancers were piling up on the stage doing a number of gymnastics and different tricks to entertain their viewers. I reached the end of the trail and decided to move over to the opposite side. Partially because I wanted to see that cutie again, and two, I thought I saw an American Idol contestant over there. I leaned against the barricade, turning my head from side to side- but not seeing the guy anywhere.

I pushed the thought to the back of my mind just as some parade drums came on - and the sound of a golf cart!

I flipped around to see two men sitting on a golf cart, their backs facing the front and their eyes on us. I mean, the people around the barricade. The cutie and his friend laughed, and waved at some camera folk and then the cart disappeared.

Stunned, I returned back to the parade, where a performance that I could barely hear was in process. I smiled as I looked up at the cherry blossoms blooming above our heads and the breeze that blew around us.

The performance ended, and a dozen or so dancers dressed in pink costumes ran up on the stage, followed by those men I had seen in the golf cart. And then they began singing. I smiled and bobbed my head to that angel's voice.

He looked so damn hot when he stopped in the middle of the stage, mic hanging loosely in his hand, his tall frame turned slightly to the left, the sunlight shining off his messy blond hair and the blue outfit that looked more than perfect on him.

He took a few pictures it his fans and then retreated back into the crowd and I lost sight of him once again. It was like I was really developing a serious crush on this guy- and I didn't even know him!

There was a little commotion behind me, but I ignored it- and not too late after that, I heard two men talking really loudly- followed by the cutest laugh I had ever heard. My head snapped in the direction of the voice. I pushed through the couple of people around me so I could see his face- and I bumped into him.

"Hey." I smiled, feeling goofy as I wrapped my fingers around the cold barricade. He looked down at me and a gorgeous smile appeared on his face.
"Hey beautiful!" He said and held out his hand. "Kendall. Kendall Schmidt." He introduced himself. I took his hand and shook it.

"I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you Kendall." I said sweetly- but he looked shocked.
"Um, you don't know me?" He asked tentatively.
"Um, no?"
"You don't know Heffron Drive? Big Time Rush?" He asked, his eyes popping.
"I have heard of Big Time Rush." I told him. "And I've heard a couple of their songs, but I never really got the chance to really look into it. Are you one of the band members?!" I freaked.

He laughed and nodded.
"Yes beautiful, I am- and you should really check out my music. I heard it's good." He said mocking a man in thought. I laughed and turned back to the parade rally. "And you really shouldn't call me 'beautiful'." I said shyly.
"Why?" He asked.
"Because I'm not?" I chuckled at myself.
"But you are." He said. "Just like a cherry blossom."

--------------------------------------------

This is WAY over-due, but I've been really busy this week. Oh, and, I might update tomorrow as well. :)
Not sure - but stay tuned! :D