Imagine #11: Welcome Back!

Hey guys. I know I've promised "Moonlit Strolls" and Chapter 3 & 4 of "James's New Girlfriend", but the thing is I'm busy, and they'll be up by Tuesday. I'll try my best. :)

This had nothing to do with this story, so about the story. It just popped into my head when I woke up in the middle of the night, so I hope you guys like it!

~*~

Your POV

It's been two months since I've seen him in person. I miss my K-Bear so much.

But he's coming back today!

After a very successful tour with Heffron Drive, he's finally taking a break from everything.

I'm in the living room right now, looking at our old photos on the walls.

1) The first one was in the recording studio. I was sitting in Kendall's lap and he was hugging me tightly from behind. Actually, he was tickling me. That was because we were grinning like idiots and one of my legs was hovering three inches above the other.

I smiled remembering the happy day.

2) In the second one, me and Kendall were sitting on a bench in a park. My head resting on his shoulder and his arm around me. Behind us, was a beautiful sunset.

I smiled wider.

3) The third picture had everybody. Kendall, Logan, James, Carlos, Alexa, Me, Mackenzie, Peta, Dustin, Ciara, Tanya, Stephen, Katelyn and David. Everybody was invited for a dinner to celebrate his first album right before Kendall took off for tour. We were standing in the kitchen. Between everyone, was a cake that looked exactly like the album artwork. Kendall and Dustin were cutting it.

Sadly, Kendall hadn't seen this one yet, cause he left the next day and the photo came back a week later.

I remember Kendall asked me to cut the cake with him but I had said no because the cake was specially made for him, Dustin and Happy Mistakes.

I wiped my watery eyes and threw on a pair of Vans and drove to the air port.

Just half an hour more, and I'll have him back again.

I reached the air port 15 minutes later with my throat slightly sore.

I was singing "Nicotine" at the top of my voice.

Hehe.

I went inside and waited for ten more minutes.

His flight landed. I jumped and ran towards the place where a ton of girls were squealing madly.

I thought Kendall was among them, but they were just waiting for him.

"Hey, is Kendall Schmidt here?" I asked them

"No, but he's coming. You wanna wait with us?" She said jumping and talking very breathlessly.

"No, thanks."

"Wait - what? You don't wanna wait for Kendall? Gosh, you're so stupid." The girl said shaking her head. No longer breathless.

"No, wait Chelsey. Look it's her. It's Kendall's girlfriend!"

"OMG. Really? You're Y/N?" She rolled her eyes. "Kendall's gone nuts."

I felt like kicking her. I would have, but at that moment someone tapped my shoulder.

I looked around.

It was Dustin.

He put a finger to his lips and beckoned me to follow him.

I glanced back at the girls. They were squealing like 13-year-olds again.

I followed Dustin to the other side of the air port.

"Good to see you Dustin." I said hugging him once we were out of sight of the girls.

"Good to see too. How's it been?"

"Pretty good. Where's Kendall?" I asked pulling away.

"He sent me to look for you. Where is he?" He said craning his neck to look around.

"Dork. He was right there at the snack bar!" He said.

"Hey! Don't call him a dork."

"Yes, your high-ness." He said smirking and making a little bow.

I laughed and gave him a little shove.

"Kendall!" I squealed as I saw him walking towards us.

I ran into his arms. He hugged me and spun around twice.

"Baby girl! Oh, I've missed you."

"I missed you too!" I said as he put me down again.

He grabbed my hand.

"Lets go home." He smiled.

"Oh, I've missed that smile." I gushed.

He was about to answer but he was interrupted by those girls again.

"Kendall! Kendall! Can I have your autograph?" "Can I take a selfie!?" "I love you Kendall!"

Kendall smiled at them but didn't answer any of their questions or took a selfie or even said "I love ya too."

I smirked at Chelsey.

She showed me the middle finger.

I ignored her, but Kendall saw her.

He gave her a very stern glare.

"Why are you doing that?"

"I-I she-she was -"

"I don't ever want to see you around me again. You hear me? No one. No one does that to my girlfriend." He hissed at her.

She looked like she was gonna cry.

"Kendall, you shouldn't have done that. She's gonna put all sorts of bad stuff about you on her blog or something." I told him.

"As if I care. Whose gonna believe her? I can say bad stuff about her too. Like how she's the world's biggest snob and how she can't keep her fucking fingers to herself." He said

"Kendall." I said looking at him, but not meaning anything.

He put his arm around my shoulder.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Kendahlia." I said hugging him.

He smiled and hugged me back.

- Back Home -

"Hey! That looks good!" He said looking at the picture of his last day here.

"I know, right!"

He laughed and hugged me again.

"Welcome home, baby." I whispered into his chest.

He rubbed his chin against my head.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too baby girl."

I pulled away and smiled.

He smiled back and kissed me. I kissed back.

God, I had missed that.

Welcome home, Kendall. :)

~•~

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!