Imagine #66: Charades

Kendall’s POV

“Okay, okay!” I called over the laughter. Carlos and James were having a bowling match on the wii and Carlos’ ball hadn’t moved at all, considering how much force he had used.

“Turn thing off.” He muttered, grabbing the remote and shutting the device down before tossing his controller aside and plopping down on the couch.

“How about a game of Charades?” I asked, glaring pointedly at Logan. He jumped up and grinned mischievously. “Great idea! I go first.”

James smirked and whispered something in his ear, and back away.

“Fuck.” Logan mumbled at he came to the centre of the room and began imitation me from Confetti Falling.

“Aw, look!” My girlfriend, Y/N, exclaimed, with a glint in her gorgeous eyes. “Logie’s blowing kisses!” She laughed, blowing one back to him. He glared at her.

“Uhh…CONFETTI FALLING!” Alexa yelled.

“No…” He groaned. “But close.” He added, a little more cheerfully.

“Face it Loges,” Y/N said from beside me. “You’re blowing kisses. Now move your ass, I guessed it.” She so sassy, I loves it.

“I go next!” I jumped, but Y/N grabbed my shirt and pulled me down. “No.” She whispered in my ear. I smirked at her, and pulled her in my lap. She gave me a few flutters from her eyelashes before smashing her lips over mine.

“You’re ruining game night!” James called over. I smiled against Y/N’s lips and pulled away. She giggled and bit her bottom lip, and climbed off my lap. “I go next.” She went to stand where Logan stood. Mackenzie got up and whispered something in her ear.

“Really?!” She asked grumpily. Mackenzie shrugged and jumped beside Logan. She thought for a moment or two, then, her eyes lit up, as she began to imitate someone with a phone in their hands and fangirling over something in above them.

“I’ve seen that somewhere before.” Carlos thought out loud. “Yes you have Carlos.” I said, slightly annoyed, as I realized what she was doing. Well, that’s me from the time I saw ‘Triple Rainbow’.

“That’s me, baby doll. Isn’t it?” I smiled. She beamed at me and nodded. “Triple rainbow moment.” I said, standing up. Y/N cheered and went past me, back to where we were sitting.

James came over and pretended to whisper something to me, then went back to resume his place. He went back and winked at me. Alexa sent an encouraging smile my way.

I licked my lips, biting them as I looked at Y/N, she was smiling lightly at me. I moved a little closer to her. She stared confusedly at me. I dropped down to my knees – she sprang up in shock. I chuckled softly as I reached back and brought out the little black velvet box I had been carrying in my pocket all evening, and opened it. She gasped as I raised my eyebrows that can bench 350.

She looked dumbstruck as smile slowly split her face and nodded fervently. I slipped the ring on her finger and lifted her off her feet.

“I love you.” She whispered in my ear as she hugged me tightly. And the others cheered.

“I love you so, so much.” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

And that, is the most creative way I could come up with for a proposal setting. :)

Kendall Schmidt Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें