Dollhouse.

England

I didn't even know what to feel anymore all I wanted to do was scream. Nebraska was continuously punching a tree.

"Why. Can't. She. Just. Leave. Us. Alone!" She yelled with each punch.

"Nebraska you need to calm down." I tried calming her down several times, with failure each time of course.

Then she just stopped and sat down very abruptly. She was holding her chest with her face contorted. I made my way over to her but before I could take two steps she said,

"Leave me alone. I'm fine."

Knowing I would lose that fight before it started, I walked back to the others.

"Hey, where's Nebraska?" Russia asked.

"She says she's fine but I'm worried." I say. Valkyrie lets out a frustrated sigh.

"I think we all are." Russia replies. I wish I knew what was wrong.

China

When I finally wake up, Texas is looking down at me.

"Hey, your awake." He says, a smile appearing on his face.

"Yes," I say, then suddenly remembering Kiku, I basically shout, "Where is he, aru?"

"He's fine, you need to rest buddy"

"I don't want to, I want to see Kiku!"

"Dude, I don't think that's a good idea."

"No! I'm seeing him, aru." with that I escape his grasp and go to find Kiku. It's not hard seeing as we are in the same room.

"Kiku!" I yelled. He looks horrible. Tears were coming to my eyes. I get down on my knees and stroke the hair out of his face. I try to talk but no words come out of my mouth. With one look I could tell that Jae was telling the truth. Kiku was slowly slipping away from us, "Kiku please....wake up.." There was a flutter beneath his closed eyelids, like he was at least trying. I gently took him into my arms and held him close to me. He took a sharp breath, his eyes opening just slightly, "Kiku!"

"I.......I see y-you....got...g-got...caught...t-too." He smiled weakly before he suddenly cringed.

"Are you okay, aru?" I asked. I knew it was a stupid question of course he wasn't okay, but I had to say something.

"I...I'm....f-fine...it's...n-nothing.." Kiku began shivering, pain washing over his features for a breif moment.

"It's going to be okay I'm here now." I stroked his hair back like I used to when he was little, "You're going to be fine." I glanced around the room at the other hostages and noticed that on the bed next to where Kiku had been lying.....was America.

America had a large white cloth wrapped around his stomach and chest, I could see red slowly seeping through. His breath was slow and labored, one of his wounds must've punctured one of his lungs. If it didn't heal fast enough he would practically drown in his own blood. And if that deep blush on his cheeks meant anything then he also getting sick.

"W-what...is it?" Kiku asked worriedly. He tried to get out of my arms, but clearly it hurt too much for him.

"It's nothing, aru. Just rest now okay?" I laid him back on the bed. He nodded as the door opened. His breath hitched in his throat and his eyes widened. I whirled around to face whoever was coming. Ai and Ae stood in the doorway, glancing about the room. Germany and Romano moved over to protect Italy while the states and France protected America. Kiku reached up and clutched my hand with a weak grip but it was just enough to show me that he was terrified.

"What do you want!?" France shouted at them. Ai smirked and gave Kiku and I a side glance.

"You are not taking him, aru!" I glared at them and stepped even closer to Kiku.

"Well...that's kind of a problem considering we need the two of you." Ae stepped closer. I sunk down next to Kiku and wrapped my arms around his shivering body.

"Why?" I asked flatly.

"I don't know I can't read Jae's mind." Ai shrugged.

"What does THAT idiot have to do with this?" Kansas scoffed.

"Em's letting him have the final blow." Ai grinned and my stomach dropped.

Kiku.....I'm so so sorry.

Sorry if this is short I just....can't....write...filler....chapters.

Oh yeah credit to i_am_kansas for writing the beginning part.