Bad Blood.

America.

A couple hours later the members of G8 as well as Natalie and Jordan gathered at the U.N building. The other nations by now had heard of the four 2ps that had attacked us earlier that day. From what I'd gathered, one of the 2ps was Natalie's. Why I had no idea. But there was also 2p Italy, Japan, and 2p me. Natalie seemed to really hate 2p Japan...though she called him Jae. I think that's his actual name or something....

"What are we going to do about them? We don't know where they are!" France frowned and leaned on England, who pushed him off angerily.

"I don't know." Germany sighed. Natalie glanced at Japan slightly, he glanced at her. An unsaid conversation flashed between them. I wish I knew how they do it, "You said that the others seemed to follow the 2p Nebraska correct?"

"They did. She said her name was Emeilia. She also said that we were only allowed to call her 'Em." Natalie nodded, "Then she told 2p Japan or Jae as she called him, to attack me. He was good, but I was able to fend him off." She took a breath before continuing, "While we were fighting he told me the reason their here is to be rid of us. They seemed particualrly determined to get to America at the time."

"Hm. Anything else?" Russia asked.

"Yeah. 2p Italy is Ai and 2p America is Ae. That's all I know." Natalie sighed.

"If they're us, why are they trying to kill us?" China asked with a frown.

"The 2ps are insane. They are the manifestation of every evil or dark thing that we've done." England explained, "I'm honestly surprised more didn't come through."

"Okay, so what I'm getting at here is that after the bomb exploded they just appeared?" Pennsylvania frowned.

"Pretty much." Natalie looked down at her hands and started fiddling with the glove that she always wore. Suddenly the room shook, Natalie ran over to the door and put her ear to it, "She's here."

"Who's here?" I asked.

"Em." She growled. The door shook, Germany and Russia helped her keep it closed, "Get America out of here. Pennsylvania too."

"Nat I'm not leaving you." I joined them at the door. I pressed my ear too it and heard a beep....beep...beep, "Guys, get away from the door!" I grabbed Natalie and pulled her away. The other's quickly obeyed.

"What is it?" China whispered. Before I could answer the door was blown in. There stood Em, in a lab coat and holding a gun.

"Pleasure to see you again Natalie." She smirked.

"It's Nebraska to you." Oh no. Natalie was british again. Germany, Italy, and Japan all tensed up.

"Is it now?"

"Yes now what do you want!?" Natalie produced her own gun, much to my surprise. (Is it bad that I felt kinda proud that she planned ahead?!?)

"I'm here for your boyfriend." Em pointed the gun at Japan, who paled signifigantly. China put himself in between her and him.

"There's no way your getting near him, aru." He growled. I also put myself in front of Japan.

"No." I didn't know what else to say. After World War Two I promised that I'd protect him. I guess I was just saying that I wouldn't break that promise.

"I knew this would happen." Em pointed the gun at Natalie, Natalie pointed her gun at Em.

"There's no way in hell that your getting to him." She glared at Em with an intensity that sent shivers down my spine.

"Oh really? You won't shoot I know you won't." Em smirked. Natalie didn't faulter.

"You know our history right?" She deadpanned.

"Studied it for years." Em laughed like it was the simplest question in the world.

"Then you remember that I participated in World War Two. I was a soldier. I killed people."

"You were mostly a doctor..." Germany stated.

"I had bad days!" Natalie scrunched up her face, "And Hitler. Had him too."

"I know your history and what you've done but I know you had moral issues after you executed that deserter." Em glanced at Germany and smirked, "You know what I'm talking about. Right, Ludwig?"

"Keep them out of this. What happened was NOT his fault!" Natalie fumed.

"What are you talking about?" I interjected.

"Oh she didn't tell you did she?"

"Did you not here me? LEAVE. THEM. OUT. OF. THIS." The trigger finger on the gun tightened.

"Pity. It was a bloodbath." Em giggled. Japan and Germany paled.

"It was not!" Natalie shout, "It was only one soldier! In your psychotic dimension thing maybe but not this one!"

"Hm. It was. But I volunteered."

"What are they going on about?" Russia asked me.

"I have no idea. I'm not even sure I want to know." I bit my lip and looked at Natalie with a look of slight worry.

"I'll tell you what. You give me Kiku and I don't shoot." Em glanced at Natalie.

"Okay." Japan stepped forward, his hands up in surrender, "Just don't hurt her."

"Well, this isn't like what I expected." Em grinned, "But I really wanted to shoot somebody so-" She was interrupted by a shot. A crimson spot appeared on her chest, "It seems things have gone ary. Sorry but I must go." Then she was gone. We all looked over at Natalie but she put her hands up and pointed at Pennsylvania. He shook his head and pointed at her.

To this day we have no idea who had shot Em.