Springtrap.

I can't help it. I love this song. LIIIISTEN IT IS FABULOUS.

Em.

Honestly, I was bored. And when I get bored, things happen.

Bad things.

Well, bad things to other people.

I was spinning around my swivel chair waiting for Jae and Oliver to get back from Aokigahara. They were taking far too long to get what I wanted and it was getting on my nerves. My fingers wrapped around one of my favorite knives in one of the pockets in my lab coat. My phone began to ring and buzz in the specific pattern and song set for when Jae called. I sighed in both annoyance and relief as I uprooted myself from my chair and spun over to the table where my phone was. Casually I laid on the table at the same time answering my phone.

"Did you get the information I needed?" I asked, staring up at my fingernails.

"Emeilia.....something's gone wrong....we didn't see...we didn't see it coming!" Jae's tone of voice caused me to sit up rim-rod straight.

"Jae, what happened talk to me!" I shouted.

"Her eyes turned red....her hair black..what caused that!? What caused that! Oliver didn't move...he didn't get away..." Jae began to mumble in a way that made me freeze. I knew who he was talking about, "Point blank...point blank Emeilia point blank..."

"Jae....what happened to Oliver what did Natalie do to him!?" I jumped off the table, running down the hallway towards the room full of monitors.

"She shot him! Point blank! And she laughed afterwards! Just like us!" I was right in front of the cell with my hostages as he shouted it. My feet ground to a halt, eyes widening in shock.

"But....she shouldn't have been able to do that...." I muttered, "That place blocks her magic how did she do that how did she shoot him!?" I could hear shifting around in the cell next to me.

"I don't know! She just appeared behind us with her hair black and eyes red with her katana already summoned!" Jae began to sob hysterically on the other end.

"Black...hair.....red eyes...." I shivered at the thought, "I'm sending Ae to get you. Stay put and when the time is right." I began walking again, "Take Canada."

Nebraska.

When all of us had woken up (thankfully the others were blissfully unaware of what had just transpired) I relayed to them what we were going to do. Every one hundred steps one of us would climb up a tree to scout out the location of Mt. Fuji. I'd already gone ahead and figured out where it was but had just been waiting for everyone else to wake up.

It had been two hours since then, we must've been very deep in that forest. Either Sealand or I would climb the tree and by now my hands were callused and cut up from climbing up and down those branches. My left leg would give a twinge of pain every once in a while and I had a pounding headache that just got worse with every second.

"Ninety two...ninety three.....ninety four...." Sealand counted dutifully, "Ninety five....ninety six....ninety seven...." He suddenly stopped and yelped, hiding behind Russia.

"What is it?" Hawaii peeked ahead before also yelping and hiding behind Russia. I stared ahead, my teeth gritting and my hands clenching at their sides.

It was that idiot, Ae, with Jae behind him. As my eyes met theirs Ae shivered and Jae stumbled back. My lips curled into a smirk at that.

"What do you want?" I chuckled, causing them both to cringe.

"We don't want any trouble. Just tell me what you did to freak him out so much and hand over Canada." Ae stepped forward with his hands up. Canada's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates and stumbled backwards.

"Don't you know?" I began walking towards him, hands twitching for a weapon, "Didn't he tell you what happened to Oliver?"

"All I know is that somehow Jae's freakin out and Oliver has a hole in his head. Now I wanna know exactly how you did it!" Ae made a grab for my shoulders. I jumped back, bringing up my right hand that held....scissors? What? My mouth went on autopilot as I spoke.

"You made a mistake coming after me now. The energy inside me that's been waiting for 70 years has finally been released." I felt my lips quirk into a smirk, "If I consume just one drop of my blood then the power that helped me put Oliver into the trance will gladly do the same to you." Ae backed away a bit, Jae scrambled back, hiding behind a tree.

"What is this power?" He growled.

"Timelord power." Valkyrie sauntered up next to me, "One wrong move and we'll stab you all to the next decade."

"You aren't in any position to threaten me!" Ae fumed, his face turning bright red.

"Oh really?" Sealand taunted, "Well you big jerk that's possibly a bigger jerk than England, you can't tell us what to do!"

"That's enough Sealand." I shot back and he nodded, grinning childishly at me, "Now listen and listen very carefully. You're going to lead us out of this forest and then you're going to go back to wherever you came from and give Em this message." I held up the scissors menacingly, "Ego te perdere"