Queensland

America.

I don't know how long Em had Japan but the entire time France was interrogating me about...well this.

"How long have you been here?" He asked, leaning forward in interest.

"A couple hours at least." I leaned against the wall, looking bored.

"Who else is or was with you?"

"Japan." I looked down at the floor as I said this.

France turned quiet before asking timidly," Oh..well where is he?"

"Em took him when you first came." He looked to be about to speak when the door opened. The two of us tensed, almost instinct now. Ae set Japan's limp figure on the ground. Once the door had shut I ran over to him. The gash on his wrist had been reopened, he had another across his chest, and both of his wrists were slashed. If he hadn't been kidnapped I would've thought that he'd been attempting suicide. I took him in my arms and took him back to where France and I had been sitting earlier . He took one look at Japan and instantly was on medical mode. We rewrapped his right wrist as well has his left. Then we slipped off his jacket and shirt, wrapping his chest then putting them back on. I held him close, stroking his hair like I'd seen Natalie do.

"Have you heard anything from Natalie?" I asked. 

"No. She wasn't with our group. Neither was he..which group were you in?" France looked up worriedly. 

"I wasn't in any group." 

"Oh...so if you've been here the longest why hasn't she done anything to you?" 

"I don't know." I looked down at Japan, still stroking his hair. His eyes fluttered open, they seemed unfocused at first but then he blinked up at me at France with a confused expression. 

"France....she got you too?" He asked weakly. 

"It seems so. Well at least you have some company!" France put on a smile and ruffled Japan's hair. Japan nodded and smiled a bit. 

"Yeah I guess so." 

Nebraska. 

I hit the wall with a THUD. I narrowly dodged an attack from Jae's katana. He was about to strike again but I struck his stomach with a snake-strike. While he stumbled back i struck again. Everything was in a red haze, I didn't have control over my actions. This felt familiar somehow...but I couldn't quite place where I'd felt this feeling before. I again dodged a stab from the katana, only to trip and tumble over a railing that I hadn't noticed. Though the breath was knocked out of me, I felt no pain. I quickly got up and instead of summoning my katana I drew out a gun. 

"That's strange I don't remember having my gun on me when I left the house.." I thought vaguely. I began to see things third person. I could see myself standing there pointing the gun at Jae as he slowly decended the stairs. My eyes looked dead, like I didn't see, "I never knew my eyes were so blue." 

"What?" A voice said. 

"What?" I thought. My voice wouldn't work. I watched as my body fought Jae with expert skill that I didn't even know I had. 

"You mean you never knew that your eyes were so blue? Of course they are we all have that color." The voice continued. 

"Who are you!? If this is you Em-" 

"Woah woah woah. I'm not Em. I'm your 4p. Only nations or states like you and England can have contact with us. In case you're wondering why you're seeing everything third person is because I'm fighting for you!" The 4p began to explain, "You called on me, remember?" 

"No. I dont." I looked down a bit sheepishly. 

"Ah. Okay allow me to- woah there poiple- sorry allow me to explain. The only other time you called on me was after Nagasaki. According to my findings you did it unconsciously so therefore yuour mind blanked. You probably noticed that your story and America's don't end at the same time right?" 

"Right." 

"Well now you know. Oh yeah and the time you collapsed before Pearl Harbor?" 

"Yeah." 

"That was the connection being established by Em. She's been keeping tabs on you guys since World War 2. But it's okay because us 4ps are the battle specialists!" 

"Who are the 3ps?" 

"No one knows. They're kind of off the grid for us. The ones we mostly keep tabs on are the 2ps and you guys, the 1ps." 

I nodded, "Okay. So can I have my body back?" I could see a girl looking like me but with shorter hair and not having glasses grinning happily. 

"Rodger that!" 

I was snapped back into first person view just as Jae hit the side of my head with the katana and everything went black. 

Jae. 

Natalie went limp in my arms. I cradled her like a little doll before ascending the stairs. I'd taken care of the others before she'd attacked me. There was a beep from my belt, I took out my phone to see I'd gotten to next location and target. When I saw what the location was I couldn't help but chuckle. 

The Villisca Axe Murder House. 

Leave it to AI to pick something like that. 

Okay so if YouTube decides to like me there'll be the opening to the anime of Deadman Wonderland. The anime is super messed up but the opening is so cool. I watched it and was like, A Little Bit Of Prairie opening. Yes. Just make the girl at the begining and every time she appears make her Natalie and THERE YE BE. 

Well enought of my ramblings.

Peace, love, and awesome anime openings, 

Soph.