Happy

May 3rd, 2011.

Germany

Italy and I were going to Japan's house to see how he was doing. From what I'd gathered from the various phone calls I'd had with Nebraska, he was getting better, but was still bedridden. We arrived a little before 6 pm. China opened the door, he looked a little surprised.

"Hello have you come to see Kiku, aru?" He asked.

"Yes. How is he doing?" I stepped inside, followed closely behind (as usual) by Italy.

"Right now he's still stuck in bed. Nebraska's up there with him, aru." China led us up the stairs and to Japan's room. He opened the door and stepped aside. Nebraska was putting a wet rag on Japan's forehead as we came in.

"Hey guys. How ya doing?" She asked with a smile. Her hair hung loose around her shoulders, making a gold shield of hair. If what America's said about her is true, she almost never wears her hair down anymore.

"Pretty good actually. Japan! We came to see you!" Italy was at his side before any of us could do anything. Japan opened his eyes and smiled a bit.

"Hello Italy, Germany. How....is everything going out.....there?" He looked up at me as he said this.

"Everyone is doing what they can to help you. America's been acting somewhat odd lately though." I gripped my chin and thought about it.

"Odd? What's he doing?" Nebraska asked.

"He's suddenly acting so giddy and excited. And today he hasn't been answering his phone. England went to his house earlier and he wasn't there." I explained.

"What is he doing, aru?" China shook his head, "He better not have ran off fighting terrorists again."

"You said it." Nebraska leaned her head on the edge of Japan's pillow and for a second appeared to fall asleep. There was a ring coming from the phone downstairs, "I'll get it. If it's for Japan then I need to take it." She disappeared out the door. It looked like she was shaking on her feet slightly as she walked.

"When's the last time she slept?" I asked China.

"When I got here, which was around the same time she got here, aru. I haven't seen her sleep once. The only reason she leaves his side is so she can either get him food or answer the phone, aru." China lifted the wet cloth and felt Japan's forehead.

"Natalie shouldn't.......have to worry about...me. I'm fine.." Japan weakly swatted at the air.

"For the last time you are NOT fine, aru!" China grabbed his hand and laid it back down. Suddenly we all heard a shout come from downstairs, "Must've been for her then. I wonder if it's Kansas telling her about the latest episode of Professor What or whatever that show's called, aru."

"It's called Doctor Who." I corrected. I knew a little about it from the limited contact I'd had with Nebraska. At that moment she burst into the room with an extremely happy look on her face. She ran up to Japan's side.

"Kiku! Kiku kare wa shinda!!" She gasped out. He sat up suddenly and wrapped his arms around her. He whispered something in her ear and she blushed.

"What is it? What's happened?" Italy bounced around like the little ball of energy he is.

"You know the leader of Al Queda?" Nebraska leaned forward with a glint in her eye that I recognized as something happened that she liked.

"Yes. What about him." I frowned, trying to understand what she was getting at.

"He's dead! They finally got him after ten years!" She fell back and sprawled on the floor, "About time too!"

"Aiya! That's amazing!" China laughed. As Nebraska was sitting back up Italy tackled her back down in a bear hug.

"Yaaaay! I'll go make pasta to celebrate!"

"Okay." She giggled and tried to pry Italy off her. I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Congradualations."

"Thank you."

May 28th, 2011

Nebraska.

Sooner then I would've liked I had to go back to the states. My government needed me back for certain important things. It was a good thing that Kiku had progressivly been getting better. He now could walk again that was a good thing. We stood in the doorway with my arms around his neck.

"If you need anything call me okay?" I smiled.

"I will." Japan smiled as well.

"Stay safe. And don't stress yourself to much." I giggled, realizing that I probably sounded like a nagging mother.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine." He smoothed down my hair with his smile growing just the slightest. I kissed his cheek and picked up my bag.

"I love you, Kiku."

"I love you too." He quickly hugged me and stepped back, "Have a safe trip back."

"I will." We walked to the cab on the edge of the street. We shared one more quick kiss before I slipped into the cab.

Hours later I arrived in Omaha. I picked up my motorcycle from one of my contacts and rode down to Lincoln. After I arrived home I fell asleep instantly.

SUP.

So I added some MORE fluff. ^W^ Don't worry things get interesting soon. REAL soon. Mwahahahahahahahhah!

Peace, Love, and fluff,

Soph.