Valkyrie

China.

I peeled myself off the floor, wincing at the many scrapes on my elbows and knees.

"What was that, aru?" I gasped.

"I don't know." Russia stood up,
cradling Nebraska in his arms.

"Whatever it was, we need to get away from it." England nodded assertively. Sealand nodded too, but more fervently, his head going up and down like a bobble head. As we were about to turn and leave Nebraska stirred. But when she opened her eyes they weren't the sky blue that they usually were. Half of her eyes were black and the other half were pure white. She hopped out of Russia's arms and turned to us.

"Is this all of you?" She asked.

"I...don't think so..aru..." I answered nervously.

"Who are you?" Russia asked with a frown. Nebraska smiled, revealing sharp teeth, blood fell out of the corner of her mouth.

"I am the manifestation of all my host's anger and hate. I am Valkyrie." Valkyrie slipped off Nebraska's glasses and tucked them in an inner pocket, "You will gather the rest of your group before I explain my presence."

"Okay. England and I will search, aru. Russia and Sealand stay here with...Valkyrie." I edged away from her, I'll be honest with you. She scared me.
"I don't want to stay! I want to search too!" Sealand stamped his foot on the ground and folded his arms over his chest.

"You don't have to babysit me." Valkyrie frowned, "You ALL need to search for the others."

"Okay, fine Sealand you come with me." England sighed and walked out with Sealand grinning behind him. Russia turned on his heel and went off in a different direction. Before I left I swear I heard Valkyrie mutter something.

"You'll need all the help you can get to defeat Emeilia."

About three hours later we all were gathered in the room. 'We' being, Valkyrie, Sealand, England, Russia, Romano, Oklahoma, Kansas, Hawaii, Canada, and me. Valkyrie had been standing with her back to us. She turned around and waited until the initial shock was passed before speaking.

"For those of you who don't already know my name is Valkyrie." She crossed her arms over her chest, "I know you want your Nebraska back but this is urgent."

"What is?" Romano scowled.

"Emeilia's not just a 2p and Nebraska is not just a state."

"What do you mean, not just a state!?" Kansas stepped forward with her hands clenched at her sides. England took her hand and led her backwards. Valkyrie smiled before explaining.

"Not all nations, or states, can bottle up all their anger like Nebraska can. While it may drive them to insanity like it did with Em, Nebraska managed to create me." Valkyrie's eyes glistened, "As with many things she didn't exactly know." She suddenly straightened, "Has she been to doctor lately?"

"Not that I know of, aru. Why?" I asked.

"It's nothing, not really important right now. But keep an eye on her, okay?" Valkyrie stared at each one of us until we nodded. Then she closed her eyes and fell backwards. Russia shot forward and caught her. Nebraska opened her eyes and scrunched up her nose.

"What the hell?" She groaned. The she blinked and noticed everyone in the room, "What? Why are you staring at me?" Her voice switched to British halfway through the sentence.

"Oh it's nothing." England eyes everyone of us, trying to make sure we all understood. We were not to tell her anything.

I remember wondering why.

Sup. I'm back. I ran the idea of Valkyrie by my friend Fullnite, and she thought that it would be fun so I wrote this.

Peace, Love, and AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!,

Soph.