Counting Stars

Japan.

Two weeks.

It's been two weeks no word from the 2p's. So far we'd all managed to be in the same house without France and England killing each other. Natalie spent most of her time keeping Sealand occupied which included playing lots of video games. Thankfully because Texas is such a gamer she had a nearly unlimited suppy of them. Currently I was watching them play Lego Hobbit.

"Legolas is kinda a jerk in this game." Sealand giggled, "Kinda like England."

"He is." Natalie agreed.

"Who Legolas or England?" I asked.

"Both." Sealand answered for her. She shrugged and smiled.

"I just want to hear Smog talk. I've heard in the game they kept the voice acting. Which means he's Bennidict Cumberbatch." Kansas came up behind us and tossed Natalie a Mt. Dew.

"Didn't he play Kahn in Star Trek: Into Darkness?" Sealand asked.

"Yep." Natalie nodded, "Move over Kirk, Kahn's stealin all your fangirls."

"Yeah. Hey did you know that Chris Pine, who's Kirk by the way, also played Jack Frost in Rise Of The Gaurdians?" Kansas asked us.

"What!? No I didn't we have to watch it now!!" Sealand jumped up and ran about the basement.

"Can we not?" Oklahoma said as she walked into the room.

"Don't knock it till you try it." Kansas shrugged. Natalie gave her a look and she burst out laughing.

"Whatever. Anyway I came down to tell you that we've come up with a plan in case the 2ps come back." Oklahoma pushed her glasses way up high on her nose again.

"Let me guess. England and America came up with it and it involves half the people protecting me." Natalie sighed, "I'm really not THAT helpless you know. I managed pretty well against Poiple on my own."

"And not to mention the first time we met the nations. That was a time when you were that ninja skilled girl I've come to know and love." Kansas bear hugged Natalie, much to her dismay.

"I remember that day. After that we would supervise your meetings for a little while." I nodded and chuckled at the thought.

It was a normal World Meeting for the most part, that was until the doors flew open and a teenage looking boy with brown hair and brown eyes came dashing in. He ran straight to America and nearly dragged him out of his chair.

"Alfred you gotta help! The Dakotas are fighting again!" He pleaded.

"Alright, Reilly calm down I'm coming." America sighed and glanced back at us, "I'll be right back." Then he and the boy left. Some of us (me included.) were curious and followed them. When America opened the door the roar of voices met my ears. There were at least 50 people sitting around a large table. Several were yelling at each other. Others were trying to calm them down. A few just sat in their chairs clutching at their heads. I noticed one of the people sitting down had the exact same color hair as America. She also wore the same type of glasses and had those same bright blue eyes. She was watching the others with a sort of curiosity. America went over to a boy with black hair and gold eyes and began talking to him. The boy shot England a glare before turning to America and answering his questions. I saw out of the corner of my eye I saw Russia going towards the girl I was watching earlier. I inched closer to them, kind of wanting to spy on their conversation. Russia put a hand on her shoulder, jolting her out of a daze.

"Ah! Oh, hi there. You startled me." The girl smiled. It wasn't a nervous smile but a gentle, genuine smile.

"You like watching arguments, da?" Russia crouched down so he was about how high he was sitting in the chair.

"Yeah I guess I do." She added a bit sheepishly, "They may be my siblings but I almost never see them except for my two sisters and brother that live with me."

"I only have two sisters. One older sister and one younger sister. They're both very weird." Russia looked a little sad at the last part.

"Yeah I know that feeling. The things these people argue about..." The girl gestured to the other people around her, "Sometimes I can predict the outcome of the argument. It's kind of fun actually."

"Hey Russia! What are you and Natalie talking about?" America strolled over.

"Natalie..." I whispered. That was a pretty name. Natalie gave America a look.

"We were talking about these people." Again she gestured to the people around her, "What were YOU doing?"

"I was making sure that the Dakotas didn't kill each other." America asked with a shrug. Russia stood up and turned to Natalie.

"It was nice meeting you." He smiled, giving me shivers.

"You too." Natalie smiled and waved as he walked away. I couldn't help but revel at the fact that this tiny little thing didn't feel intimidated by a big, tall guy like Russia.

Something told me that this girl was a force to be reckoned with.

And here we are today. With Natalie still not intimidated by anybody and that same beautiful smile.

Sup peoples of the internets. The next chapter comes with a FLUFF WARNING. If you are allergic to fluff then I'm sorry I can't help you.

Aww budding romance of characters. I love doing this. SO. MUCH. FLUFF. :3 :3 <--weird mustache things YAY!

Anyway

Peace, love, and FLUFF (you have been warned)

Soph.