Toxic.

Em

I finished wrapping the bandages around my chest with a sigh. This was going to be harder than I thought. I put my shirt and coat back on and came out of my room. I'd found a nice little place in the middle of nowhere. It was an old warehouse that no one used anymore. I'd been doing survalence on the 1ps for years now. Ever since World War 2 actually, but I'm guessing that you figured that out already. Ae and Ai were putting a barred door in one of the slightly larger rooms, Jae was getting the computers all ready, and I'd been resigned to patching myself up after Natalie shot me. She was going to pay for that. Her and her little boyfriend too. 

"We got the door up boss!" Ai saluted with the wrong hand, as usual, "What should we do now?" 

"Here. I have a list of locations. I assume that you've been doing your research on the 1ps, " I eyed Ae and he looked away, "Based on their history pick out the ones that hold the most emotional stress." 

"Yes! Finally something fun!" Ai giggled and ran off, his little feathers trailing after him. I sighed and turned to Ae, "I need you to watch what the 1ps are doing. I know they've got some kind of plan but my contacts couldn't tell WHAT." I frowned, "Can you do that?" 

"Easy." Ae smirked and I chuckled. 

"Go." 

I sat in a chair and began spinning around. God I was bored. Suddenly my ears pricked up the front door opening. I grinned wickedly. 

Now....I could have some fun as well. 

Nebraska 

I raced around my house, almost in a state of panic but not quite there yet. After the meeting Germany announced that G8 would be hiding out at my house until we got this whole thing figured out and we knew who we were up against. Along with G8 and the four of us already living here we'd have Romano, Sealand, and Hawaii. Why Hawaii was even here I had NO clue. Thank god America was here actually helping us. He may be an airhead sometimes but he's good at lifting things. Me, not so much. I mean not even Texas can lift more than 100 lbs. I can lift relativly 120. That's about it. 

"Hey Nat where are you going to sleep?" America asked me as we made my bed. 

"I'm gonna crash on the couch. It's comfy." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yep." I chuckled and ducked as Texas tried to throw a pillow at my head, ending up hitting America instead. 

"How did you know I was there!?" He asked with wide eyes. 

"Cause I'm a ninja of stealth that trained depths of Narnia." I said with no emotion. The three of us burst out laughing only seconds afterwards. 

"You really get those reflexes in Japan?" America asked, trying to catch his breath. 

"Pretty much yeah." I shrugged. 

"You need to teach me. I just got smashed in the face with a pillow." He broke down laughing again, leaning against the wall for support. 

"Meh, maybe later." I shrugged again and turned to leave. Before I did thought I grabbed a larger pillow and chucked it at his head. He ducked down, causing it to hit the wall, "See your fine. You got good enough reflexes as it is." The doorbell rang and I ran down to get it.  It was Japan, Germany, Italy, and Romano, "Hey guys. Come on in!" 

"How have you been?" Japan asked, ruffling my hair. 

"Good. You?" I giggled and walked in one of the offices. 

"We've been good." Germany nodded and looked around, "This place is a big for only four people." 

"Yeah well my governer gave it to us during the Cold War. He was extremely paranoid at the time I might add." I chuckled as I thought of all the times he''d run in shouting that we were all going to die. 

"I've never been inside your house before! You have a pool? Cool!" Italy ran around the house, giggling like a three year old. Romano cursed under his breath and leaned against the wall. 

"How have you been Romano?" I asked with a small smile. He grunted before answering. 

"Good I guess." 

"That's better then nothing." I shrugged. Suddenly I heard a shout upstairs and I sighed, "I better go up and make sure Kansas doesn't murder Texas. Be right back." I dashed up the stairs and burst into the room. Sure enough, Kansas was chasing Texas around the room, "Oui! No killing each other we have guests." 

"Wait they're here?" Texas asked. I whacked him in the back of the head with my pocket watch. 

"The axis yes." Even after all this time I still called them (or us really.) the axis. Look the war may be over but we still hang out from time to time. 

"So I actually have to be social?" He sounded so dejected I almost felt sorry for him. ALMOST. I whacked him again with the watch. 

"Yes. Now come downstairs." Then I turned and exited the room. 

YAY! I WAS PRODUCTIVE!!! 

In the chapters ahead there may be some serious FLUFF and maybe even some odd dreams. (Including one I've actually had.) 

Peace, Love, and falling in love with Ivan Braginsky,

Soph.