Have We Lost.

WARNING: SADISTICNESS.

Canada

It showed Japan, his arms tied above him and his shirt off. I could see a bullet wound in his stomach and numerous gashes and slits on his wrists. The worst thing about that is he was still conscious. His eyes were screwed shut in obvious agony. Em stepped out and took his chin in her hand.

"Hello Group 2. I thought you may want to know a little bit about the condition of your friends who have been taken. They're fine, and I've been able to have some fun. Haven't we Kiku?" She looked down at him with a sadistic grin.

"L-leave me alone..." Japan managed weakly. I glanced up at my group. Oklahoma and Romano had on shocked faces. China looked on the verge of tears. Germany and Russia just looked angry. I actually was glad Nebraska wasn't here to see this. I refocused my attention on the screen. Em had taken a long piece of leather. My eyes widened as I realized what she was going to do. As the whip connected with Japan's back his heart-wrenching scream echoed through the room. I jerked back, tears pricking at the edges of my vision. I felt sick as she kept hitting him again and again. Romano and China broke down sobbing after the fifth time. I couldn't look away, I just sat there staring with tears sliently falling down my face. Em finally stopped hitting Japan with the whip and let it fall to the floor. Japan's head was down, he was breathing heavily. You could see the blood dripping down his shoulders.

"Don't worry, your little Italy is fine, though Jae shot him in the shoulder but he'll be fine." I could see out of the corner of my eye Germany covering his mouth and silently crying. Em continued, "I'm hoping to have a lot more fun with Kiku in the future." Then she took Japan's chin in her hand again and forced him to look into the camera. His eyes were fulled of pain and hopelessness. It just broke my heart, "So anything you want to say before you go back with America?" At the mention of my brother my eyes widened. Japan looked dead in the camera and said one thing in Japanese before he went limp.

"A-ani..watashi..wa...a-anata...o...aish-shite."

Then the connection died. I shut the computer and rested my head on the edge of the table.

"Oh god....oh god..." That's all I could say as I started crying all over again.

"Kiku...oh why him? Why Italy why!?" China hunched down and covered his face. His shoulders shook as he sobbed. Romano wasn't much better. He'd taken off for the bathroom the moment Em had mentioned Italy. Russia just sat there looking down at his hands. Then it looked like he'd remembered something and he searched his coat for something.

"Open the computer." He told me. I quickly obeyed and exited the file. Russia slid the computer over to him and took out a piece of paper. He was hunched over the computer screen for a little bit before straightening and looking at all of us.

"What? What's on that paper?" I asked, wiping my eyes furiously.

"Nebraska was always prepared for something like this. She thought no one would think to search me for anything like this." He passed me the paper. I looked down at it.

Enter ONLY this code: NMJ AUG 761 945.

"What is that code for?" Oklahoma asked.

"This." Russia turned it around to show me. It was a long line of code.

"It's just more code." I sighed and looked down at my lap.

"It's unfinished on purpose." He pointed at one of the lines of code that was shorter than the rest, "She told me that we'd know the last four digits when the time came."

"Did she give any hints?" Germany asked, sounding exhausted and defeated.

"Said something about the beginning of the end...." Russia pondered it for a while.

"The beginning of the end, aru....what could that mean?" China looked up, with eyes red from crying.

"Hiroshima." Romano sniffled from the doorway, "Try the year 1945."

"Okay." Russia typed those numbers in and the screen and his face lit up.

"What is it!?" I leaned over to see, "Oh...wow."

"What?" Oklahoma asked.

"Look." Both Russia and I pushed the computer towards her.

"It's a-"

"Camera." China breathed out.

"Imbedded in her glasses." Romano slipped back into the booth.

"Mein gott, she really thought of everything." Germany blinked at the screen. It showed a grey cement ceiling with cracks, "Where is she?" A voice across the room caused all of us to jump.

"No where you'll be going." Ai stepped out of the shadows. We all stood up, tense and nervous. But Ai just smiled and said one word. One word that made my blood freeze.

"Germany."