No Good Deed

I realize that the last chapter was really short I just REALLY wanted to work on this one, so yeah. ONTO THE CHAPTAH!! 

 As it happened America threw me to the ground. The shock wave pummeled rocks at my back, digging into gash as long as a notebook that had appeared on my arm. Almost as sudden as it happened it was over. I cautiously opened my eyes. It was all white. Memories of 9/11 flooded my brain and I curled up in a ball. Then I realized that I was safe and I shakily stood to my feet. I looked around, searching for the building that the bomb had been housed in.

Workers slowly came out of the shelters. They looked around with the same horror stricken awe as I. A nervous fidgeting worker named Henry (I knew cause I read the name tag on his chest.) came up to me.

"Mrs. J-Jone's?" He asked tentatively.

"Yes?"

"There's something th-that you need t-to see." There was a certain urgency to his voice that caused a pit of dread to cement itself in my stomach.

"L-lead the way." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering. I silently followed Henry to an area near the shelter America and I were running towards when the bomb went off.....where was America?

I got my answer long before anyone could say anything.

America had been thrown a good ten yards when the bomb exploded. Somehow a piece of metal from the building had lodged itself in his side.

"Alfred!" I ran forward, tears in my eyes.

"N-Nat. Call England. Please." He gave me his phone. I walked a little away before dialing England's number.

"Yes, Alfred?" England answered. He sounded quite bored honestly

"England! You have to come to the Sioux Weapons Plant. Now." I practically yelled into the phone.

"Nebraska? Where's Alfred? Why do I have to come?" Worry laced his voice now.

"America's hurt. Bad. A bomb exploded at the plant. I don't understand how it happened! I-I was just inspecting it and then there was a beeping noise and and and.." I began to hyperventilate.

"Whoa whoa slow down. I'll be there soon." Then England hung up. I ran to the motorcycle and took England's magic book out of the compartment under the seat. Then I wrapped my arm in bandages. As I was finishing up England came out of his car, as well as France and Canada, "Where is he?" England asked worriedly.

"Over behind the first shelter on the right." I pointed absently. I hid the book behind the front wheel of the motorcycle. The three ran over there. Without thinking I ran into the first one on the left. Suddenly I felt an intense pain in my head.

I fell to my knees screaming "ALFRED!!" I ruffled through the book finding the spell, "Eleka nahmen nahmen Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen Eleka nahmen nahmen Ah tum ah tum eleka nahmen." I tried to focus the energy but found it hard, "Eleka nahmen nahmen Ah tum ah tum Eleka nauhman. Eleka nauhman nauhman at tum at tum Eleka....eleka...AUGH!" I through the book at the door in disgust, "What the hell am I even reading!? Why can't I do anything right!?" Then I began to hear a voice.

"No good deed goes unpunished, no act of charity goes unresented. That's what I say."

"Wait.....your the voice I spoke to right before I joined the axis!" I gasped. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My eyes were poiple, "And why are my eyes-"

"They're purple or poiple as you say it because I'm talking to you from a different dimension. Call it...the 2p dimension I guess." The voice sighed and I could see a girl sitting at a desk playing with her fingernails. She looked like me, except her hair was a darker blonde and her eyes were the same shade of poiple as mine were at the moment. She also didn't have glasses.