Storm

June 6th, 2014 (<-- See date things.)

Nebraska

I was bored. And when I got bored random things seemed to always happen. And that was the case with that day. It was another day where everyone but me seemed to be doing something. I was currently balling my eyes out by watching Angels Take Manhattan again (RORRRRY!! TOT) when I got the call. I sighed and wiped away my tears as I answered the phone.

"Natalie Jones."

"Mrs. Jones are you alright you sound like you've been crying?" Ah it's one of my secretaries. I think it was James, he was a very serious fellow with blonde hair and turquoise eyes.

"I was just watching Doctor Who and crying over my Rory, it's nothing. So what do you need?" I paused the episode and leaned forward.

"An unidentified explosive has been found at the Sioux Weapons Plant northwest of Grand Island." James deadpanned, "They require your assistance immediately."

"Okay. I'll be out there as soon as possible. Can you contact Alfred and tell him to meet me there?" I zipped around my house, getting my shoes as well as England's magic book. (Which I had found a little after the World's of Fun thing.)

"Sure thing. I'll call you right after Mrs. Jones." And then he hung up. I sighed and dashed out to my motorcycle. I quicky put on my helmet, my motorcycle roaring to life as I did. Soon I was screeching down the highway.

About an hour later I'd arrived at the plant. Workers milled around outside, unsure of what to do. A small bomb squad was assembled outside. America and one of the officials met me as I hopped off my motorcycle.

"So, what do we know about it?" I asked as the official led us inside.

"Not much. It looks like all the rest but somehow the workers figured out that it wasn't one of theirs." America explained. I frowned as we entered the factory.

"All the other what?" I asked.

"All the other bombs." He shrugged.

"A little more specific."

"The kinds used for airstrikes and stuff like that."

"So how did they figure it out?"

"I don't know. I guess they just did." America glanced at me sideways, "Have you always been this tall or is it just now?"

"I only noticed I was as tall as Japan in 2001. So I'm guessing it's just now. If you count thirteen years as now." I shrugged.

"Oh. Hey you should probably put your hair up." He looked away, looking instead at the machinery. I sighed and wrapped my braid around in a bun. We entered the room where the bomb was in. The room was empty, it was so quiet that even our footsteps sounded like a giant was clomping around the place. They led me over to the bomb. (Which in all honesty just looked like your ordinary missle. 

I inspected the it thoroughly, there was nothing out of the ordinary. I turned to America with a slight shrug.

"Nothing. There's nothing." I put my hands on my hips and bit the inside of my cheek.

"But then why were they worried about it?"

"It doesn't have the proper logos but that's all."

Suddenly we both heard a beeping sound. Both of us looked at our watches and phones, then our eyes fell on the bomb.

"CLEAR THE AREA!" I shouted. Workers ran into the bomb proof shelters tht littered the property. America grabbed my hand and ran. They were twenty feet from a shelter when the beeping started getting higher pitched and faster.

Then it exploded.

Hey look I updated. Yaaaaay, cliffhangers!!! Don't worry I'm updating later today. You get to meet four of my little friends next chapter! 

Peace, love, and explosions are cool, 

Soph.