Love Has Broken Down The Wall.

Canada.

I whirled around to see a building about 40 meters from where I stood fall to the ground in a cloud of dust.

"What..." I breathed. The others all rushed outside and almost immediately one girl came to mind.

"Nebraska!" Kansas shouted and began running in the direction of the explosion. Without thinking I followed. We ran for quite some time, I was absolutely exhausted by the time we got there. As we arrived a figure was picking herself up off of the ground across the street.

"Nebraska!" Russia got to her first.

"Explosions....a lot more fun when you're not in them." She winced as she brushed herself off.

"Are you hurt!?" Hawaii took her by the shoulders and began shaking her.

"What happened?" Russia asked.

"Well I was looking through this building," She gestured towards the half collapsed building, "When I found a bomb. At first I thought I might try to diffuse it but then I found it was a lot more complicated than I first thought. So I set it to a minute and got the hell out of there."

"Why didn't you set it to zero?" Sealand asked.

"Because then it would've exploded right away." England frowned.

"Why did you scream, aru?" China looked her over worriedly.

"Oh, it just startled me."

"So...you're fine?" Russia cocked an eyebrow.

"Other than a heart attack, and the complete urge to tear apart the first purple caped idiot I see, pretty much." Nebraska let her hair down and turned away. She put the ponytail around her wrist. Suddenly there were twin pistols in her hands. I jumped back in surprise.

"How did you-"

"Sh. Don't you hear something?" She glanced back at us. I shook my head.

"What are we listening for?" Kansas crept up next to her.

"Footsteps. Light and quick. They're probably tall." Russia reached into his coat and pulled out his metal pipe.

"Most likely Jae." England nodded.

"Or Ae. He's pretty tall too." I added.

"1st hour gone." A voice said behind us. I jumped and turned around. It wasn't Jae....or Ae....or Ai...or Em.

"Oliver." England growled. Oliver spun a knife around his pointer finger. He grinned at us, his eyes shining with cruel intent.

"Oh good you have friends this time." He chuckled.

"You two know each other?" Nebraska tilted her head a little bit.

"He's my 2p. The first one to ever cross into this dimension." England's hands curled into fists at his sides.

"I've been instructed to fetch one of you. So, who'll it be? Don't be shy I don't bite." Oliver chuckled and sauntered forward.

"Eheheh. Of course you don't." Nebraska pointed both guns at him, "I on the other hand, do."

"Well aren't you just a feisty little thing?" Oliver put his hands on his hips, looking about the group, "Too bad I've been told to wait for you." He suddenly grinned and pointed his knife at her, "But she didn't say that I couldn't have a little fun." Russia stepped in front of her, brandishing his pipe.

"Stay away from her."

"I can take care of myself thank you." And suddenly Nebraska was Valkyrie again. Oliver's grin vanished.

"Valkyrie." He growled.

"Oh good you remember. I was worried you had forgotten." The twin pistols were replaced by knives situated in between her knuckles.

"I was hoping we would never have to deal with you again." Oliver glared at her and she giggled.

"You did, didn't you? You said you wanted to have fun right?" Valkyrie smirked, "Then let's have fun."

America.

I paced the floor of the cell nervously. An hour ago Ai had come and taken Japan, but we hadn't heard anything. No screams, no gunshots, nothing. Italy had fallen asleep against Germany, who was stroking his back. France and Texas were currently whispering in a corner. So I was left to my thoughts, alone. I didn't like the silence, but it was better than hearing Japan's cries of agony and not being able to help him. But without them how can I know if he's being hurt?

I really wasn't sure which one was worse.

Japan.

I lay strapped down to the table again, nearly shaking in fear. I'd been lying there for quite a while, so long that the cold metal was no longer cold. And that worried me. I could no longer struggle, the straps had chaffed my wrists and ankles so much that there was a small pool of blood under them.

" I hope you've been resting well." Em entered the room with a gun in her hand. I immediately stiffened, which caused my previous bullet wound to ache.

"Why d-did you take me o-only to leave me h-here?" I asked wearily. Em grinned down at me with a knowing glint in her eyes.

"Well that just depends on your little Natalie." She picked up her knife from the table and turned to me, "But in the meantime we can have some fun."

And then the knife was in my stomach.