Five Nights At Freddy's.

America.

After hours and hours of waiting the door opened and Japan was set down of the ground. I jumped up and ran over to him. There was a bullet wound in his stomach, more slashes on his wrists, stab wounds on his legs, and a slight burn on his side. The back of his shirt was nearly soaked in blood. Even though he was unconscious his face was twisted with pain and agony. I attempted to lift his shirt, but I couldn't bring myself to. Like I didn't want to see the reason why.

"Woah..." Texas turned away and looked like he was about to throw up. As I carried Japan back to the bed he was previously on the door opened again. Another person was shoved in, they made no move to get up.

"Italy!" France cried and ran over to his limp figure. He took him into his arms and gasped.

"What? What is it?" I asked. France looked on the verge of tears as he came over to me. I looked down at Italy, and noticed his left shoulder had a bullet wound in it. Texas slumped against the wall, looking sicker than ever, "Oh god...."

"Italy, wake up. Wake up!" France lightly shook him, "Italy! Italy, wake up!" Italy moaned and he scrunched up his nose.

"Five more minutes.....Romano...."

"It's not Romano! It's me! France!" Italy's eyes finally opened a little.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. Then he winced and looked down at his shoulder.

"I don't know. What happened to your shoulder?" France laid him down on one of the beds.

"I...I think that Jae...shot me.." He looked like he was going to say more when he noticed Japan still laying in my arms, "Is he okay?"

"I don't know." I tightened my grip around him, looking down at him worriedly.

"Oh." Italy tried to get up out of the bed, but wobbled and fell. France swooped in to catch him, "Heh heh. Can you help me stand, per favor?"

"Of course." France carefully helped Italy to his feet, making sure he didn't fall.

"So, what group were you in?" Texas asked.

"I was with Nebraska, Kansas, England, Sealand, and Hawaii." He counted on his fingers, "We were last at the Villisca Axe Murder house. Scary place. Nebraska yelled at a ghost."

"Oh did she now?" France chuckled as he leaned against the wall.

"That does sound like her." I couldn't help but smile. I set Japan down on the bed and began stroking his hair back again.

"Yeah. Then Kansas, Nebraska, and England went up there. Kansas came back down with England asleep and then there were the bangs and crashes of a fight. Then Jae fell down the stairs." As Italy went on to tell more about the house I got this odd feeling in my stomach. It was like someone was tugging on my insides.

"America, are you okay?" France eyed me suspiciously.

"Oh yeah I'm fine." I smiled and turned back to Japan. He was now just resting peacefully, "I guess we just have to wait until he wakes up."

"I guess we do."

Canada.

Once they banging sounds had seceded a bit we worked up the courage to go look around, Russia, Germany, and I went to the back room while China, Oklahoma, and Romano stayed in the booth. There was this whole in the floor that for some reason radiated with a great evil, but drew me towards it. I was poking around in the hole when Russia caught my attention. He stood in the middle of the room, rubbing at his left arm.

"What is it?" I asked.

"There's this burning on my arm." He frowned and tried to lift up the sleeve of his shirt.

"Here, I'll help you take off your coat." Germany and Russia took off his coat and looked at his arm.

"Canada come look at this." Russia said grimly. I shakily got up and made my way over there. I felt extremely light headed and nearly fell. When I got over there I looked down at Russia's arm. There were three red scratches running the entire length of his forearm.

"What the....how did those get there?" I felt my lungs constrict in panic.

"I don't know." Russia shrugged his coat back on and scanned the room. I tried to scan the room with the same eye but I kept lingering on the shadows. Again Harold's words echoed in my ears.

"This next location is one of the many places where the 2p dimension and the 1p dimensions are blurred. So the many evils of the 2p world are swirling about that place. They're the many evil spirits that reside there and occasionally possess people."

I was snapped out of my daze by Germany walking over to a corner in the room. He reached down and picked up a computer.

"Why's this here?" He looked it over thoroughly. I managed to drag myself over and take the computer from him. I opened up the computer and found that it had power.

"We should take it back to the booth." I looked up for a second, then returned my attention to the screen. I saw a single file that was downloading.

"Good idea. Let's go." Russia nodded. We all exited, making sure Germany was in between us. We all squeezed into the booth and I opened the computer.

"The file that's here will be done downloading in like ten minutes. I don't know what we could do in the meantime. I'm not going back there that place has a weird feeling to it." I explained, "There's only one other thing there and it's a video chat thing. There are two contacts. One says Hashima while the other says E."

"One of them could be the other group, aru!" China leaned forward and pointed at Hashima.

"I wonder what that place is...." I wondered aloud.

"It used to be a coal mining facility but then it shut down and it's been abandoned ever since." Germany leaned back and looked down at his hands. I could tell he was upset by the news that we couldn't do anything to help Italy.

"He'll be alright." I said suddenly. Germany looked at me, a little surprised.

"What?"

"Italy'll be fine. I'm sure he's okay."

"I guess you're right." Germany closed his eyes, "I'm worrying over nothing." There was a catch in his voice and I could tell he was lying to himself. I began to doubt my certainty about Italy's safety. Before I knew it ten tense minutes had passed. I held my breath, dreading what this could be. With a shaky hand I clicked on the file.

And what we saw made my heart nearly stop.

OH NOES. What is the file? MWAHAHAHAHAHAH OH HI PIRATE COVE MAN! Yeah there is a song named five nights at freddy's and I've been listening to it non-stop while writing this. That and watching Markiplier play it.

Peace, Love, and PIRATE COVE MAN,

Soph.