It's Murder.

Romano.

I kicked and struggled to the best of my ability as they strapped down my fratello to that metal table again. Ai slapped a piece of duct tape across my mouth. He held my right arm while that purple caped idiot held my left. Feliciano didn't struggle at all as Em circled around him with a huge, nasty looking knife clutched in her hand.

"The last time I had your brother I discovered something very interesting..." She cooed. I felt my heart leap to my throat and my stomach drop as I realized what she was talking about.

"What...are you talking about?" He knew it too. He knew exactly what she was talking about. Suddenly her hand shot out, grasping my fratello's curl. He froze, eyes widening and cheeks flushing. I screamed against the duct tape, thrashing around to free myself. When Em began to rub and twirl the curl between her fingers Feliciano's mouth opened in a cry and I stopped, feeling tears collect in my eyes. His eyes squeezed shut, limbs trembling and breath hitching, "Ah...stop...please...d-don't do this.."

"Ah but if I don't do this then I won't show your brother and Germany how good of a job they're doing not protecting you." Em smirked, letting his curl go and glancing at me with a smirk. Feliciano just lay limp on the table, breathing heavily. That psycho took the knife in her hand and placed it on one of his wrists. Quickly and deeply she sliced into his skin. My fratello cried out in pain, turning his head away from me. Em continued to do this until there was no room on that arm. By now his blood was dripping off the table, forming a tiny puddle on the floor. She waltzed over to the other side, continuing to slice at that arm as well. My fratello's cries melting into whimpers and mewls. His head was still turn away from me but I could tell there were tears in his eyes, "Hm...I feel there's something I'm missing..." Her gaze turned to his shattered knee which was still in the beginning stages of healing, "Ah..that's it." She reached out with the hand that didn't have the knife, pressing down on his knee. His back arched, eyes nearly popping out of his head as he tried to keep back his scream. Em grinned her insane grin, slamming down the knife into his knee. My fratello's scream of agony made my stomach drop even lower and those tears on the edge of my eyes to spill over. With the knife still embedded into his knee she came over to me and ripped off the tape. I grit my teeth, trying to ignore the stinging sensation, "So, Lovino, how are you doing today?"

"How could you!?" I spat, "How could you hurt someone as helpless as my fratello what did he ever do to you!? Sure he's a wimp but he's stood up to you a lot better than anyone!"

"Fra...tell..o....don't...ng.." Feliciano gasped.

"Don't touch my fratello again you hear me!?" I growled. Somewhere in the back on my mind I knew I should stop but now that I was going I knew I couldn't, "If you do I won't hesitate to rip you to shreds!" Em just smirked, spinning over to my fratello. She gripped the handle of the knife, ripping it out of his knee. Another one of his screams rang out, "I said don't touch him!" But my commands were completely ignored as she sauntered over to his head, placing the knife on his cheek. She swiped the knife away, blood beginning to run down his face into his hair. She hopped on top of the table, straddling my fratello's chest. The knife was thrown off to the side. Her hands wrapped around his neck. I watched helplessly as he gasped for air, air that wouldn't come. I watched as the saliva trickled down his chin and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. His body went limp, and Em pulled away, "Fratello.....fratello! Feliciano! Wake up!" I thrashed in Ai and Jae's grip again. Em picked up the knife, running at us and thrusting it into my stomach. I froze in both shock and pain as she leaned towards my ear.

"You can't protect your brother."

England.

We were all waiting anxiously for the return of both halves of Italy. Germany had started pacing around near the door. France began tearing up another sheet in preparation, much as I hate to admit it that was a very smart idea on his part. I wondered over to where China was sitting

"How is he?" I slumped down the wall where he was at, staring down at the floor.

"I don't know, aru..." He wiped some fresh tears with his sleeve, "I don't know.."

"It's alright..." I patted his shoulder lightly, "Just think of it this way, nothing can hurt him now. He's about as safe as he can get here."

"I know, aru. It's just.." He sniffed, "All the pain he had to go through..." The door slammed open, cutting him off. I looked over as only Italy was pushed in. Germany and France were at his side in an instant.

"mon Dieu, this is bad..." I heard France mutter.

"What is it?" I shakily stood but couldn't make my legs move, "What's wrong with him?"

"Come here, Angleterre..." When he motioned with his hand I somehow found the strength to stumbled over there and see exactly what was wrong with Italy.

So...so..much.