Na Na Na

Sorry I haven't updated in a while it's just.....yeah....writer's block and theatre happened. Onto the chaptah....

America.

I don't quite remember when it was but sometime during the night (or what I assumed was) I woke up. There was a soft whimpering noise next to me, I looked down to see Japan. He was shivering and a deep blush had formed across his otherwise pale face. My jacket was still around him but I guess that didn't really help much. So I took him into my arms and held him close. The shivering stopped but that blush stayed right where it was. I felt his forehead and immediately understood, his skin was burning hot. Japan's breath suddenly hitched and his eyes slowly opened.

"A-america?" He whispered. I really didn't think he could talk much louder than that.

"Hey, bout time you woke up." I smiled down at him.

"I....Italy....h-how is he?" This question surprised me.

"He's...alright." I looked back at Italy, who was snuggled up against Germany.

"O-okay..." He moved his arm so that he was clinging to my shoulders.

"Are you okay?" I set him back on the bed, I realized that the white fabric was now mostly red.

"Fine..." He began to shiver again, pain laced his features as he did.

"It's going to be okay. I promise." I smoothed his hair back, more or less trying to reassure myself as well as he. I must've fallen asleep because the next thing I know I'm being yanked to my feet and pushed out the door. I didn't even really know what was going on until I felt a sudden cold on my back. Then I understood what was happening. I couldn't help but be thankful that it was me and not anyone else.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Em came around the table with a knife in her hand. I didn't answer, there was no way that I was going to for this psycho, "Well you're being oddly quiet right now. Thinking about your Natalie?"

"Don't you hurt her!" I glared at Em with a glare that I think Natalie would be very proud of.

"Oh IM not going to be the one who hurts her. Not physically anyway. That jobs been taken by the two of you." She pointed over to the left. I followed her finger and saw Japan laying in Ae's arms like a rag doll. His eyes were wide and fearful and he couldn't stop shivering. I looked closer and saw that Ae had a knife pressed to his lower back.

"Leave him alone he's had enough of this!" I shouted. Em chuckled and went over to him. She took him from Ae's arms and waltzed over to a chair that you'd expect to find at a dentist while they're working on your teeth and strapped him in. Then she fixed some assorted wires on different parts of his body. Japan's eyes went half-lidded and he struggled to breath, "What are you doing!?"

"Nothing." Em smirked, "At the moment."

"What does that mean!?" I asked angrily.

"I have to say, you're a lot more talkative that him." Em took Japan's chin in her hand, "The answers will come in due time." Then she came over to a small table next to the one I was strapped to. She turned a little bit towards me with a sickening grin,

"Now.....let's have some fun shall we?"

Nebraska

I crept up the stairs as silently as I could. It was hard, considering these stairs were some of the creakiest I'd ever been on. Valkyrie came up next to me, clutching a large knife in her hands. After what seemed like hours we turned down the hallway, Habit on my right and Valkyrie on my left.

"Where did it come from? Which room are they hiding in?" I whispered.

"From the volume of the sound it would have to be one of these two rooms at the end of the hall." Valkyrie answered flatly, "Habit and I will take the one on the right you and Russia take the one on the left." I glanced behind us, seeing Russia brandishing his pipe.

"Alright." I took a deep breath and started down the hallway. I stopped just before the doorway, changing the katana to the twin pistols. Valkyrie stopped at the same spot on the other side, with Habit crouching behind her. We glanced at each other and nodded before jumping into the doorway and flashing on the lights.

Nothing. There was nothing.

"Valkyrie, Habit, find anything?" I called.

"We're clear over here." Habit shouted.

"They're definitely here. I know it." Russia started towards one of the closets.

"This doesn't make any sense, where could they be hiding?" I wondered aloud.

"Valkyrie, what if they found that...that room, and hid in it?" Habit's hushed whisper caught my attention. I went over to their room and stood in the doorway.

"What room?" I asked. They both jumped at the sound of my voice and turned around.

"It's just a random room." Habit shrugged nervously.

"Where is it?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"The room you were in..." Valkyrie pointed towards my room. I turned around and slowly walked into the room. Russia was no longer there.

"Russia?" I asked quietly. Glancing about the room I noticed two things.

1) A door in the corner of the room was slightly ajar.

2) Russia's pipe lay near that door.

My hands were shaking so bad, I couldn't summon any of my weapons. I crept towards the door, very wary about what I was going to find behind that door. It suddenly began to look a mile away, like each step I took put me three steps back. After what seemed like ages I finally reached the door. My fingers slipped in the crack. I took a deep breath and swung the door open.

America.

I finally knew.

I finally knew exactly what Japan had gone through. It hurt to even breath sometimes. After Em was done with me she sent me back here, but kept Japan. I didn't have the strength the protest, to fight. The knife had been buried in my stomach too many times to count. My side was numb from the almost constant jab of her tazor. I wavered on the edge of unconsciousness for what seemed like hours before drifting into darkness.

It stayed dark for a while. I wondered about the space, searching for something but I can never remember what. It gradually got brighter until I was standing in a small room. It was similar to those changing rooms you'd find in clothing stores. I glanced around and saw that I had someone with me.

Japan.

He wasn't quite awake yet, I cradled him in my arms while inspecting him for any wounds. Even in a dream I guess I'd do that. He suddenly jerked awake in my arms and screamed.

"Japan! It's alright it's me." I smoothed back his hair until his wide eyes relaxed.

"Oh. Where are we? The last thing I remember is-" I stopped him from saying more by placing my hand over his mouth.

"I don't want to know what she's done to you." I said solemnly. A part of one of the walls moved and I realized that there was a door there. It swung open and we were face to face with a young woman. She looked almost exactly like Natalie but with shorter curly hair and no glasses.

"Sorry for taking so long we had to beam someone here last minute." She motioned for us to follow, "I'm Marie. Nebraska's 4p. We beamed your consciousness here so we could help you. It took a bit cause....well you'll understand when you see him."

"Him?" I asked.

"Just...follow me and James will explain everything." Marie opened another door and pushed us inside. It was a medium size room, about right to be a living room. At the edge of the room I saw a desk with three chairs in front of it. One of the chairs was already occupied by someone. As I came closer I recognized that silver hair and long scarf.

"Russia!"