Miss Bipolar.

So...just in time for Christmas I updated for you. Lovely present I would say.

Nebraska.

Almost instantly I was tackled down to the floor by who else but our favorite purple caped idiot. I hit the ground with such a force that the breath got knocked right out of me. Even so I struggled to get out from under him. (which sounds really dirty I KNOW.) He had my arms pinned under his knees and he was leaning ever so closer to me until we were looking eye to eye. I could hear the others pounding on the suddenly closed door as I was forced to look at this glorious idiot's face.

"You're a little too close there buddy back it up." I pressed my head into the floor so hard it began to hurt. Jae put his finger on my mouth in a shush motion and of course my first thought was, "Did he just shush me? Did HE just SHUSH ME!?"

"Don't struggle it'll make it look weird." He whispered.

"Oh yeah cause you frickin sitting on me isn't weird enough?" I raised an eyebrow as my voice switched into British again. Although I did detect a hint of Scottish in my tone that I was slightly excited about.

"It's the only way I can do this without you killing me." Jae frowned and leaned closer.

"Are you sure I can't just kill you right now without you....doin....the thing.....you're gonna....do?" I managed to get one of my hands free without him noticing, how I still have no idea. Before I could summon my katana and stab him he lunged forward and caught my lips with his. My eyes widened and my struggles increased. I got my other hand free and pushed him off, "Paulo superius tibi filius canis." I hissed at him. My katana was now resting safely in my hands, the handle feeling familiar and comfortable, like an old friend shaking hands with you. I smirked and raced forward faster than he could react and buried the katana in his chest. The force of the impact drove the both of us into a wall where the katana impaled itself in it, holding him in place.

"Well done well done. Couldn't have done better myself." Habit commented from the doorway.

"You can have him now. " I yanked my katana out of both Jae and the wall, his blood dripping off the edge of the blade and onto the floor. He looked up at me with both fear and admiration, "I promised you a fair amount of stabbing and I've only gotten him once so..uh...have fun."

"You are one badass chick." Jae commented from the floor. I swiftly kicked him in the side and glared down at him.

"Shut it you. Now what have you done with Russia!?" I growled. Jae jerked his head towards the closet door and shakily pointed.

"He's just unconscious in there I didn't really do anything to him. My friends downstairs however..." At this Habit pinned him to the wall with his knife to his throat.

"What 'friends downstairs?'" He hissed.

"Go. Look for yourself." Then Jae smirked his irritating smirk, "Go see which one's missing." I turned and ran down the hallway with Valkyrie in hot pursuit.

"Natalie wait! What's going on!?" She shouted. I stopped at the top of the stairs before turning back to her.

"Habit will explain it all to you. I have to check on something." Then I rushed down the stairs. The sight that greeted me was shocking but not entirely unexpected.

They were all unconscious, laying on the floor and the couch. To see which one had been taken this time I did a quick role call.

China? Check.

Canada? Check.

Hawaii? Check.

Sealand? Check.