iNSaNiTY

Romano.

I was strapped down on the same metal table Japan had been strapped to and then left alone. I think an hour went by before Em walked through the door, looking a little angry.

"It appears your fellow nations are more clever than first assumed." She growled, "Ah well, at least I can take it out on you." Em picked up a knife from a table next to the one I was strapped to.

"What the hell does that mean!?" I shouted.

"It means, "She grinned, "I can do this!" Then faster than my mind could process what was happening she had the knife buried in the bullet wound in my arm. I couldn't hold back a scream that rose from my lungs. Damn that hurt! Em left the knife in there as she walked over to a cabinet, reaching into it and pulling out a vial of amber liquid.

"W-what is that?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Oh you'll see." Em glanced back at me with an psychotic look in her eye. After many agonizing moments of waiting she pulled out a needle, stuck it in the vial, and sucked that stuff into it. I tensed instinctively as she came closer.

"What is that!?" I asked again, more frantically this time.

"I had to run an errand to get this stuff. I WAS going to use it on Japan but as you know I'm going to have to wait. So....I'm gonna use it on YOU." Em grinned as she stabbed the needle into my arm, right next to where the knife was still lodged inside me. I watched her violet eyes with mine as she injected me with....whatever that was.

At first nothing changed. But then I felt it. A dull throbbing ache that quickly climaxed into feeling like a thousand knives were pressed into my skin. I thrashed about on the table, trying to escape the phantom pains attacking me. But it was fruitless. I couldn't hold back the screams anymore, I let them ring throughout the room freely. My throat went sore from it and my breaths shallow and raspy. After unspeakable moments of pure, raw agony the pain died down and I was reduced to laying limp on the table, trying to catch my breath.

"Well that was....interesting." Em leaned over me with that berserk grin of hers. I glared at her with as much energy as I could at the moment, which admittedly wasn't very much. Suddenly her face turned into a look of curiosity that made her look startlingly like Nebraska, "Hey...what does that curl of yours do?"

"No! No you stay away from that! Don't touch it!" I shouted, struggling with a newfound energy. Em reached out and brushed the curl with her fingers. Instantly I felt my face heat up and strength leak away from my limbs. As she continued to run her fingers along the curl I felt my breath once again become short as feelings that I'd rather not discuss flowed through my veins. Curse this damn curl! I wish I could just cut it off sometimes, "S-stop....leave it....alone..."

"Why?" She sounded too innocent for her own good, just like Nebraska wo- God dammit Lovino quite comparing this psychopath to that cute, adorable state!! As Em began to tug on the curl my back arched and I let out a small moan that I couldn't hold back. She suddenly froze and pulled back, studying with a look of surprise and curiosity, "Oh..." Her grin returned, "I see....AI!" Ai ran in, saluting with the wrong hand like Feliciano would.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Take Lovino back to the cell." She began to unstrap me and shoved me into Ai's arms. I tried to stand on my own but because of that stupid curl I couldn't.

Now I really wanted to cut it off.

Russia.

"What's a time lord?" Sealand asked. That girl looked down on him a with a kind smile, yet it sent shivers down my spine.

"You'll find out in due time little one." She ruffled his hair and looked back at Nebraska, who still had her face buried in her knees and quite honestly seemed quite oblivious to what was happening.

"Can I...." Japan stepped towards her, "Be with her?"

"Be with her?" The girl tilted her head, then looked back at Nebraska again, "Be with her.....yes the process will be less painful with someone." She pointed at Japan, "You may stay. The rest of you need to wake up. There is danger lurking outside your tent." The girl waved her hand, and everything dissolved into blackness.

Japan.

The girl who looked like Natalie turned to me, "I'll leave you alone with her until her body is ready to fight." Then she was gone. The only sounds were Natalie's sobs. I cautiously approached her, lightly putting my hand on the back of her shoulder. She jolted and raised her head so I could see the tears making their way down her face.

"Natalie, please don't cry." I whispered.

"Kiku?" Natalie shakily raised a hand to feel my right cheek.

"I'm right here it's okay." I wrapped my arms around her as she latched onto me and started sobbing again.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't quick enough! I couldn't save you!" She cried into my chest. I stroked her hair and whispered into her hair.

"Natalie, what happened was beyond your control. You did all that you could." My words stopped her and she looked up with those wide blue eyes that always seemed to give away what she was truly feeling.

"Kiku...I miss you." She clutched my shirt tighter.

"I miss you too." I said softly, "Do you know where you are at the moment?"

"Like, here here or in the real world here?" Natalie pulled back and tilted her head curiously.

"Real world here." I adjusted the way I was sitting so that I was in a more comfortable position.

"Oh.." There was a hesitation that caused a pit of fear to form in my throat, "We....are at Aokigahara."

"Oh..." My heart pounded in my chest, "Is it still the same?"

"Pretty much. Not a lot has changed I'll tell you that. Still creepy and still huge." Natalie leaned back with her arms crossed over her chest, "I haven't seen anything yet, but I get the feeling that the others are hiding something from me."

"What do you mean?"

"So I was talking to Sealand yesterday, or at least I think yesterday, and he said we'd been there all day. But when I woke up the sun was at the position it would be at at about 1 or 2." She stood up and began pacing, "Also I keep getting these deja vu moments that always make me feel off. So far I've been able to pretend that I don't remember anything from the last time but I think Russia's onto me."

"How much do you remember from the last time?" I asked warily. Natalie stopped pacing at turned towards me with a dead look in her eyes.

"All of it."