Blood On My Hands.

Nebraska.

I hit the ground and rolled to avoid Russia falling on top of me. I summoned my twin pistols, pointing them up at Ae and getting to my feet.

"So you were going to betray us from the start huh?" I smirked. Ae brandished the nail covered bat that he'd arrived with and shrugged.

"I said I was going to get you out I never said anything about not attacking you afterwards." He chuckled. I shifted the pistols into two small knives.

"Well played." I felt a strange tingling in the back of my head, signaling Marie's presence. Wait....how did I know that? Probably Timelord powers, "I would've done the same."

"I don't doubt that." Ae shrugged. Then with a shout he ran at me with the bat raised over his head. I leapt out of the way, lashing out with one of my knives and catching the edge of his jacket. I managed to rip his jacket but not his skin. Ae whipped around faster than I could anticipate with an animalistic look in his eyes. I managed to duck just enough so that the bat barely missed my head. The wind began to pick up as I kicked out my feet, sweeping his out from under him. As he fell I once again had to roll out of the way so he didn't fall on top of me. Unfortunately this time I could not avoid the bat, which crashed down on my right arm. I grit my teeth and stood up, feeling the warm blood begin to trickle down. Ae also began to stand up and take a strange canister out of his pocket.

"What is that?" I frowned. He didn't answer. He just smirked and threw it at me. It connected with my forehead, stars flashed through my eyes. Smoke began to surround me. I tried not to breath it in but it must've already been too late. I felt dizzy and heavy and nauseous. The ground rushed up to meet me and everything went dark.

England.

Ok, I'll admit it.

I was a nervous wreck. With both Japan and America in the trance and whatever Em had been talking about happening in Aokigahara you can see how I was not the most emotionally stable at that point. I thanked my lucky stars that Kansas was with me. It had only been three hours since America... The sobbing had stopped and the tears had dried, but the sadness that seemed to still consume me remained. Kathryn was leaning on my shoulder and I on the top of her head as we held each others hand. I'm pretty sure most people had fallen asleep because there wasn't any noise coming from the group.

"Arthur." Kathryn muttered quietly.

"Yes love." I replied.

"You should really get some rest. Today has not been easy for any of us. We need to recharge so we can face tomorrow." Neither of us moved form our spots leaning against America's bed.

"I'm fine. If you need to sleep, go for it. I'll watch over everyone and make sure Em or someone doesn't do anything stupid." Kathryn moved her head out from under mine and looked me in the eyes. Somehow, her eyes still shined as bright even with everything going on around her.

"I've already slept recently. You haven't slept yet today. I'll keep watch first, okay?"

"No. You just sleep, I'm fine I promise."

"Arthur, I know for a fact that you get like this when your stressed and tired. I know you need sleep, even if you are trying to ignore it." A new determination shown in her eyes. She wasn't going to give up, so I was just going to give in when the door opened.

Ae was standing in the doorway with a  unconscious Canada. Ae just looked generally pissed off at something, I had a sneaking suspicion I knew what it was.

"I see you couldn't get away without a hit from Natalie." Kathryn snickered quietly beside me. She had seen it too.

"How do you know that?" He shouted, sounded really offended.

"The rip in your jacket. Now are you going to unceremoniously throw Matt in and leave us the bloody hell alone." Kathryn tried to give me a stern look, but she just looked like she was trying not to laugh.

Ae then proceeded to gently gently set Canada in the floor with a thick smirk on his face, staring directly back at me. When he stood back up he just leaned in the doorway, not wiping  that smirk off of his face.

Kathryn stood up and started walking towards them. I grabbed her hand and flawed a pleading face at her to not do whatever she was going to do. For all I know, Ae would just sweep her away and she would come back just like America. She just turned and looked back at me, taking her wrist from my weak grasp. She walked up next to Canada and looked Ae right in the eyes and said,

"If you're not going to be helpful, you should just leave." She stood there staring at him for a few more tense seconds and then Ae just turned to leave.

As soon as the door shut, Kathryn and I moved Canada into a bed and began to check him over. Nothing but a head wound clearly from Ae's bat. His eyes scrunched up and he groaned. 

"Matthieu!" France knelt down by us, helping us sit him up. 

"Hey, Canada, are you alright?" I asked. 

"Y-yeah..." His eyes opened but he didn't stop blinking, "I just...got hit in the head I'm fine.." 

"Is Nebraska alright!? What happened to her!?" I gently took his shoulder in one hand and gingerly felt the wound on his head. 

"Yeah she's fine...I guess." He glanced around, "She thought of a way to get out of the forest but we ended up just forcing Ae to do it for us. " 

"Heh, how'd you do that?" Kansas leaned back with a smug look on her face. 

"Nebraska threatened him with scissors." 

"Scissors?" Germany appeared next to us, "How did she do that she can't summon her weapons in that forest." 

"I don't know she just...had them." Canada shrugged and winced, "Right after England was taken Valkyrie and Habit said that there was a chance her heart could be destroyed..but then we went into her in between and well...turns out that's not the case." 

"Then...what is happening to her?" I swallowed hard and braced myself for the worst. 

"According to this person we saw that looked like her inside her mind she's uh...." He paused, glancing nervously at me, "Turning into a time lord..." Before we really had a chance to answer he suddenly jumped up and ran over to the bed America was laying. 

"Alfred! Alfred are you alright answer me!?" He begged. I sighed and closed my eyes, getting up and walking over to him. I put my hand on his shoulder, shaking my head when he looked back at me with teary eyes. 

"I'm sorry Canada, but it's too late." 

"Oh.." He slumped down next to America, casting a shaky look at China with Japan still in his arms. The blood had long dried from dark red to light brown, his hair disheveled from China's constant running through it with his fingers.  

"Uh...guys?" 

"I know. It's hard to process but it'll be alright." I ignored Kansas's words, instead staring into Canada's eyes. 

"Guys..." 

"Was..he in a lot of pain?" Canada asked. I nodded. 

"GUYS!" Kansas shouted. Now everyone's gaze was on her, "Has anyone noticed that Romano and Italy are gone!?"