Arc 3 - Chapter 36: Divine Inheritance?

All eyes were on Saku as he was engulfed in white fire, floating a bit into the air as the fires crackled and burnt until...he emerged, well his torso, as he landed. Flames did wrap his body to leave behind a sort of undone black jacket that covered his arms, with thick white flame prints. The jacket dangled down his legs to his legs. The flames that wrapped around his legs, leaving behind white pants but with thick black flame prints upon them.

His hair was not too long but thicker, about past shoulder length but he had thick bangs, his hair a silver colour with a couple cowlicks. His eyes opened a silver colour, leaving to white while black line marks from down his face, over his eyes and then went away at his cheek in diagonal lines.

As the flames were about to go, white flames covered his hands to form gloves and his feet boots, as if catching fire before two wings burst out his back, snow white in colour, but the tips were actually alight and then an aura emerged around him with every colour of the rainbow composing it.

Everyone was not sure what to say or think to Saku's form. His wing tips gently crackled while his fiery gloves and boots looked not to be burning, Saku clasping his hands tightly. Yvonne just starred "This is...the divine shell? No the appearance is much diff...huh!" she looked in shock to her visor "His power!? It's gone! Why can't I sense it?"

"My...My...goodness...folks" said Wazoo slowly "We've...witnessed the Divine Shell a couple times before, and each time it's no less breathtaking but something about this variant seems...godlike"

"What's...occurred to Saku's body?" asked Aeron in disbelief "It appears to be the Divine Shell but..."

"Yeah...his very appearance seems...transcended I mean" said Shais looking to his shaking hand "My muscles themselves are trembling...just looking at him"

"What happened to the Divine Shell?" asked Angel "I mean it looks amazing but this is...different" 

Zarla looked on, arms crossed, in wonder before her eyes went to a glowing blue making her stop and widely grinned "I think...we can call this match won right now in Saku's favour?"

"How do you mean?" asked Angel "I mean sure the divine Shell is strong but usually that recoils gets him first"

"I don't think that'll be a problem in this rare occasion" said Sukura "Just watch" Ozway even got closer, hovering down into the stands themselves – much to the astonishment of the nearby citizens – and looked on with folded arms.

Saku looked at himself, tensing his arms and legs and flapped his fiery wings "Saku, Saku...are you okay?" he turned to Emiko who looked to him worriedly "I mean you don't appear to be in any pain but..." he nodded and though he opened his mouth, only odd droning sounds came from him which strangely Emiko seemed to understand "Oh I see, and you're right I'd be able to tell. You look really strong by the way" Saku did a small smile

"This changes nothing!" called Yvonne a bit annoyed "the Divine Shell is powerful but you'll take damage before you even get the job done. Right then...limiters disabled" 

Yvonne's body was lit up with a neon pink while she flew up, missile compartments opening throughout her whole body "You can't possibly dodge or block ALL of this, Mega Barrage!" a massive hailstorm of bullets fired upon them. Saku turned to Emiko, pointing to his back