Chapter 105: Final Prediction

It was the night-time before the first day of the next round and while most were asleep for Saku...he was swimming round. Saku was jetting through the water, alongside Mero, at a greater speed than normal thanks to a completely un-thought of method to use his energy. He blasted bursts of his power out his bare feet, to help him to zip along the water.

Mero was back to educating Saku, not to use his energy, but how best manipulating his body to change direction in a similar manner to how she could. It proved a little slow, for Saku had never practised this kind of movement. He had to adjust his power output, tilt his feet for direction and bend his legs for posture...which proved much to take in.

Mero decided at first he should get used to a certain speed, her equivalent of a jog "That's it...try to keep the rockets going at that speed, there you go. Alright now turn and bounce off" Saku rather cleanly flipped, and used his feet to bounce the wall "Excellent and clean. Now keep it up and we'll stop at the other side" Saku couldn't speak, with his mouth in the water but made it to the other side...before stopping and panting.

Saku was quite out of breath, as he climbed out and panted with Mero 'jumping' out of the water to land next to him "Nice work Saku. You're doing rather well. You've got a basic grasp now of using you power. We should set you in three gears, or power outputs. We'll call what we've been doing A paddle, a speedier swim 'Full Throttle'...and turbo mode"

"That...will make it easier ahh...to keep my speed" said Saku "or rather to...commit to memory. Ahh...ahhh I'm beat" Mero patted his shoulder

"Have you had another full day?" asked Mero "You are a hard worker aren't you?" just then a sort of dull-bell rang, rapid footsteps becoming audible before a land of foot-steps sounded

"Accel-Eater service" Saku had to check his eyes "We'll be there in an hour or the meal is free"

"Su...kura?"

Carrying a large basket with a red cloth rag over it was Sukura though wearing a beige apron with a Planet, within a mouth, printed on "Good evening to you Saku. It seems fate...does work in strange ways"

"Oh my...I didn't know you two knew each other" said Mero to which Sukura, Saku noted, lightly bowed his head to her

"Fate guided our roads to cross Lady Meroanais. That is all. It seems as well that fate has guided us together once more"

"Can I...just simply ask..." Saku said completely bewildered "What are you doing?"

"Earning a bit of money...and a bit training. It never hurts to earn a bit of spending money, that and it actually helps to speed up my reaction times be it delivering or driving. Think about it...if you had to make deliveries spanning a few or many kilometres on foot, you'd soon find yourself getting good at speed or movement"

"You...make a point"

Sukura put down the basket "Well then...if the stars are to guide it, I'll see you the next day, after the conclusion of Aeron's match"

"Aeron...who's Aeron?" asked Mero

"One of my...friends" said Saku still panting

"And as a small fortune read Saku" said Sukura "Come tomorrow night...don't hesistate, go forth and things will work out well"

"Now, now Sukura" said Mero wagging her finger "you're not allowed to give away secrets"

"I wouldn't dream of it Ma'am...not unless I wish to suffer for it. Well with that, I have to get back to the delivery stand. I bid you both good fortune, for tonight's events" and with turn Sukura quickly vanished into the dim light of the area.