Arc 3: Chapter 33: The First Bond

It was the early morning, the day of a brief respite of fighting and Saku was slumbering in the land of dreams. He was dreaming of the school like place, where he interacted with the girls he dreamed off. There faces and happy demeanours were easy to see as they interacted...but strangely one girl, though he spoke to her, her head was fuzzy and covered in a hood. His friends took three of the places, a fourth girl had long dark hair in twin tails and a fifth had light soft blonde but her face was badly hidden as if under a veil even though he spoke to her.

They were all happy and sparing with one another...though he noted there was now a confident red-head who was annoying the others, Angel especially and Katsia. Saku felt more at home or more comfortable "Compared to before...these girls seem more comfortable to be around. I've got my friends here...but in uniform. One girl I don't recognise and one girl I can't even see"

As Saku pondered and looked "Saku...Saku over here" he turned around, the scene shifted and he saw a girl with pink hair beckon him "Quick, quick this way" he was in hallway

"Wait...huh what the?" said Saku "Hey wait" as he turned after he only kept catching glimpses of this girl as he turned deeper and deeper until she disappeared into a door. Saku followed her into the door to see her standing and waiting, facing the other way.

Saku saw no escape routes, and looked at the girl. She looked to be wearing the uniform of a black blouse with a white shirt. She seemed only pre-teen in age, at best 11 and had chin length tidy light pink hair. As she turned round, she had a young face and bright blue eyes "There you are...I was waiting for you"

"You were?" asked Saku curiously

"Yeah...we haven't played in a while, you hang out only with your friends I wanna play too"

"Oh well we can play, I'm here now"

"Yay! You're the best Big Brother!"

Saku reacted a bit as he looked round "I meant you silly...you're my big Brother Saku, You gave me a family when I didn't have any. I've got a home thanks to you"

"I did? No wait...did I?" a most odd pulse to flow through his body, a memory surged to his head while the girl stepped forward scared

"you don't remember?" to which he gently patted her head

"Mochi...Mochi Stritos you're my...younger sister" she then leapted into a tight hug with Saku holding her "My younger...sister" 

As the scene vanished Saku reappeared into his room, the smell of food ebbing into the air. He sat up...the memory of Mochi fresh in his mind, the memory of even when he adopted her solid "Mochi...she's my fourth Sister. She was alone and had no family so...I took her in"

"Mochi...is your...sister?" asked a tired Leyla as she got up "sorry I just heard you. You called me Mochi before"

"I...did yeah because you reminded me of her"

"But I thought you only had three sisters, you've never mentioned her before" Saku then found this a little disturbing "Did you forget her?"

"Yeah I did...I don't know how though" he said rubbing his head "It just only came to me and a younger sister isn't someone you just forget"