Arc 2 - Chapter 28: True Value of Kinship

Saku faced off once more against the rather now completely bewildered Ignis. For those on the sidelines the crowd had swollen to a few hundred and more. Aberline looked on "Saku...seems fine now. Ignis went full force at him but he was smoothly dodging him with ease"

"I know what you mean" asked Eleanor "when he was powered up he was being beaten back...but now he seems different"

"From what I suspect...that's down to something quite simple" said Salazol "tell me your highness, Ms, has Sir Ignis have engaged in much combat?"

"Hard to say" said Aberline "Saku is one of the few who has even struck at Ignis. His status and power is like that of royalty and face it not many people make the habit of swinging at Kings"

"You make a point"

"But to answer your question...not really. The rumours go...is that Ignis has never trained a day in his life, or rather not one more day than he needed to"

"Sir Ignis told me" said Eleanor a bit down "that some of his power was given to him...as a result of the vast accolades he possesses'"

Salazol made a thought "Then I have an assumption" said Salazol "or rather a theory. Sir Ignis has probably never needed to train more than necessary, meaning his skill in combat is beginner at best. Saku's skill is simply higher and he seems to have a good grasp of fighting technique"

"In other words...I could beat him" said Aberline "But dodge him all you want, that healing factor means you won't get anywhere"

"Then let's see how this fight proceeds"

Saku faced off against Ignis, battered but for now strong "Right then, enough playing around. I could dodge you all day...but then this fight would grow stale. Time to get it done"

"Go for it Saku" said Angel as Saku brought out his base aura. It was bit more of struggle, by his somewhat worn down condition as he went to gear 2 then gear 3 the flame aura shrouding his body it was then...the song of awakening hit his ears.

It was Tsunemi's song from before that hit his ears, he quickly looked round but saw no-one and wasn't sure if it was real or imaginary however the effect it had was real "Tsunemi is that...is that..aghh...aghh" Saku could still feel his power climbing, his body tensing and the ground cracking

"Saku...Saku what's going?" Angel asked

"I...I don't know" said Saku grunting a bit "but I feel a door or valve being opened inside me letting my energy power. It's like before. My power...is rising I can't...stop it"

"You mean when Tsunemi sung?" Angel recalled to Saku's fight with Zarla and how it soared "You mean your Gear 4?"

Angel recalled to the power that Saku used against Zarla "Saku...you managed to unlock gear 4 again? Go for it...don't stop it"

"You're right...I shouldn't" he said with a smirk "Now then...time to let it flow!" Saku now tried to encourage it out as his flame aura quickened in speed, the earth cracking where he stood as small debris rose around him.

(Play the following track The Final Battle from Kirby and the Rainbow Curse End the track at STOP)