Arc 2: Chapter 20 - Anger to Happiness

"It was now Day 2 of Saku's tour around Shalongal and Saku with his tour guides were on their way out. Saku told the princess of his encounter "Wait...you actually knocked back Ignis!?" said Aberline "where the heck was I when this happened?"

"Why did you pick a fight with him?" asked Angel

"Simply put...he tried spying on us, and when I told him to back off" said Saku "...he invited to hit him...so I did" Aberline punched his shoulder

"Credit to you there Saku" Aberline said almost proudly "No need to say hardly anyone has the guts to take him on. Not for his fighting power...but simply due he has the resources to deport you, buy you a new house and residence...and to him that's chump change"

"I won't be pushed around by anyone" said Saku "a fight is a fight...the only guy I won't fight is the Emperor of the Grand Celestia, for he's the last guy I want to face"

"Don't blame you" said Aberline "I heard rumours...that the Emperor is so strong, he could wipe out a planet of millions...and call it a warm-up"

"You say that Saku" said Angel "and yet you fight the Empress for sport"

Eleanor and Aberline jumped "You fight the Empress for sport!? Are you mad?"

"I too have heard the Empress powers are almost godly" said Eleanor "and her disposition one to be feared"

"She can be scary...don't get me wrong" said Saku "but she's not as bad as people think. She's...actually quite kind with people, who seem a bit too anxious to really talk to her. Zarla, the Empress, is my mentor so I spar with her"

"then I need to see your strength" said Aberline "right today's tour is on the entertainment sector of Bruhl and the lower class area. So we'll take you to see the activities we have for both class...then we visit the Lower Class Area"

"There won't be much we can do there though" said Angel "the rule of nobles to only noble area applies to us too"

"We just thought we'd show you it since you're here"

Leaving the shopping street they came to a more populated area abuzz with activity of families, friends and many others were enjoying their time. Activities seemed to range from indoor sports, one resembling air-bourne tennis and others outside were simply fun like RC vechiles, slingshots for the Angelis to go through the air and hoverboards for the Felinayis.

Saku looked round with some warmth to the scene "This seems like quite a fun place to be, everyone having fun"

"We try our best" said Aberline smiling "Shalongal has what we call seasonal events, where the attractions can change depending on climate"

"The current season is called Rising Zephyr" said Eleanor "Where the temperature is mild and the winds are gentle, sometimes moderate"

"Sounds sort of spring" said Saku "Incoming!" to his surprise he ended up catching a young Angelis boy with dark hair in a robe "Okay...does the season including raining people?"

"I'm so sorry" called a Mom Angelis "but thank you for the catch"

"Thanks Mister" Saku put the boy down to run back off

"Just to ask...I'm not going to be landed on right?" Saku asked looking up

"That would the catapult there Saku" said Angel pointing "look"