Arc 2 - Chapter 32: Folly's of Youth

Saku's friends with Leyla were currently resting in Aeron's room, their planned activity a little...ruined in a sense. Due to a sneak attack by a unique gas grenade Saku had reverted to a 5 year old child his memory – according to Shais – altered quite a bit.

Angel and Katsia were speaking to one another, while Emiko, Leyla and Aeron watched a new programmed on Aeron's bedroom TV. Saku was wearing a dark jacket, blue t-shirt and black pants with the OSCOM glove shrunk to fit. Saku slowly began to rise from his slumber "Hmm...ahh...hmm"

"Aeron...Saku is coming from" said Emiko hearing him to which Aeron looked down to see his eyes open

"Hey there little one" said Aeron smiling "Did you sleep okay?"

"Hmm? Ummm?" Aeron sat him up to which he made a big yawn, arms stretching before looking round sleepily, his voice matching his age though "Where am I? What is this place?"

"You're in my room Saku...you've been resting"

Saku looked up to Aeron, swaying his head left and right to her "You were regressed to a child, from a rare gas attack"

"I was?" asked Saku feeling himself "but I don't feel any different?"

"Don't you remember Saku?" asked Leyla getting up "we were on the way to the pool when...we got struck"

"I...don't remember" he said folding his arms "I don't remember any funny gas"

"Saku must not recall the attack" said Aeron

"Well Shais did say his memory would be different" said Emiko thinking "Maybe the victim doesn't recall the attack...or their actual age"

"Speaking of memory...does he remember us?" asked Leyla worriedly

Aeron leaned to Saku a bit "Saku...do you recall us? Do you remember us?" Saku looked at Aeron closely, then to her wings before

"You're Aeron...with the colourful wings" said Saku with a smile to which Aeron smiled too

"I'm relieved you recall my name...and thank you for your comment to my wings"

"Say can I touch them a bit please?" he asked rather innocently to which Aeron folded a wing and Saku pressed his palm into them before rubbing his cheeks into them which seemed to delight her quite a bit

"Tee-hee...you like them do you?"

"Yeah, they're really soft...like the feathers in a comfy pillow"

"I'm honoured to hear you say so. Katsia, Cousin the young Saku has awoken from his slumber"

Angel and Katsia came over "so he's up is he?" Katsia said before sighing "you are a bundle of trouble you know that?"

"Why...what did I do wrong?" asked Saku tilting his head with Emiko speaking

"Saku doesn't seem to recall the incident" said Emiko "For now we're just testing his memory"

"So Saku...may you tell us who we are" said Aeron

"Why? Did you all forget?" he asked with Angel snickering "Well okay then, hmm who first?"

"Why not my cousin first?"

Saku looked a bit puzzled "Cousin...Cousin" he looked among all of them stopping at Angel "You mean her right? You're a...Jovan a cousin in species to Angel"